Worst and Best Major Airports You've Been To (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I thought the security at SF wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Security personnel were nice abs didn't make me go through any inconvenience. On the other hand, the Dubai airport security was worse. What's the point of making us remove our shoes specifically?
tsa in new york is pretty rude and anal, you always have to take your shows off and lately they even test some liquid on your hands i think to make sure you didnt handle any exlosives.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Worst I've seen recently is Berlin Schönefeld.

- - - Updated - - -

No way, that's retarded.
Smoking is, yes. In Zurich they have those smoking rooms and they work fine. In Warsaw they tried to build something similar and they totally screwed up so you can smell the smoke 200m away.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
tsa in new york is pretty rude and anal, you always have to take your shows off and lately they even test some liquid on your hands i think to make sure you didnt handle any exlosives.
I've always had to take my shoes off at Heathrow, Birmingham, Amsterdam, every time.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
rather take my shoes off than have someone blow up my plane tbh...
Shoe Bombs don't work and the guy that tried completely fucked it up. All of the security meaasures that have been put in since the famous terrorist attacks are essentially redudent. But they'll keep doing it and we'll keep putting up with it.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
best: tokyo/madrid

worst: heathrow/hong kong
What didn't you like about HK airport?

Thought it was just a standard airport apart from the system which lets you check in your baggage at the railway station on Hong Kong island and it goes straight to the plane which was great.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
What didn't you like about HK airport?

Thought it was just a standard airport apart from the system which lets you check in your baggage at the railway station on Hong Kong island and it goes straight to the plane which was great.

it had chinese people :D both working and as fellow travelers, extremely rude, aggressive and with no regard to personal space

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)