Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
SMS has release clause? | Football Italia
It’s rumoured Sergej Miliknovic-Savic’s new Lazio contract has a €100m release clause - and it is valid for Italy.

It was officially announced today that the Serbian has extended his deal until 2023, along with Ciro Immobile.

Initial reports suggested that he had signed for €3m per season with no release clause, but SportMediaset is reporting differently.

According to that outlet, Milinkovic-Savic has a release clause of €100m, and it is valid for other Serie A clubs.

Both Milan and Juventus have shown interest in him previously, so that could well be significant, if true.

It’s not clear if there is a time limit on the clause, such as Mauro Icardi’s €110m release clause which is only valid for the first two weeks in July.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It’s rumoured Sergej Miliknovic-Savic’s new Lazio contract has a €100m release clause - and it is valid for Italy.

It was officially announced today that the Serbian has extended his deal until 2023, along with Ciro Immobile.

Initial reports suggested that he had signed for €3m per season with no release clause, but SportMediaset is reporting differently.

According to that outlet, Milinkovic-Savic has a release clause of €100m, and it is valid for other Serie A clubs.

Both Milan and Juventus have shown interest in him previously, so that could well be significant, if true.

It’s not clear if there is a time limit on the clause, such as Mauro Icardi’s €110m release clause which is only valid for the first two weeks in July.
Should we?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

:beppe:

Wait, no :sigh:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Front page of Gazzetta, Corsport and Tuttosport headlines on Andrea Agnelli's revamping of the Juventus management with their limitless project targeting to sign Kylian Mbappé. The papers also headline on Juve's UCL home game v BSC Young Boys without Cristiano Ronaldo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Meh. We'd need at least 250 million to sign Mbappe. There's no way PSG would want to end up in a loss with that deal.

I think papers are going crazy now because we bought Ronaldo. In this case we don't turn this into a very successful season I highly doubt we'll do some crazy move again. But still, even if we do make a crazy move, I doubt that's going to be Mbappe. Sadly. I'd totally love to see him here lol.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Front page of Gazzetta, Corsport and Tuttosport headlines on Andrea Agnelli's revamping of the Juventus management with their limitless project targeting to sign Kylian Mbappé. The papers also headline on Juve's UCL home game v BSC Young Boys without Cristiano Ronaldo.
tenor.gif

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Anyone else think dropping Alex Sandro and signing Marcelo is a waste of time? Just keep and develop Sandro on that left flank for the next bunch of years.
I think Alex Sandro could be done before Marcelo, even with the age difference.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Meh. We'd need at least 250 million to sign Mbappe. There's no way PSG would want to end up in a loss with that deal.

I think papers are going crazy now because we bought Ronaldo. In this case we don't turn this into a very successful season I highly doubt we'll do some crazy move again. But still, even if we do make a crazy move, I doubt that's going to be Mbappe. Sadly. I'd totally love to see him here lol.
Maybe.. If he refuses to extend we could take him in 3 or 4 years..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
pogba or mbappe is a must
The truth is we currently need Pogba more but Mbappe is just so young and so good its a crime not to opt for him..
Anyway Mbappe is definitely not going to happen anytime soon.. Pogba however can be brought but if this happens it will only happen in the summer and we might see a player of high caliber leaves (might and might not..)
Anyway I think we are thinking about this Ajax dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)