Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Last year it was Han

this year it's Piatek

:andyandbarcelona:
Han is a good player but he is more of a young player with glimpses of brilliance like that goal (If you saw one youtube you know which goal I`m talking about) - 20M? maybe worth it maybe not but we are in a different level now so our aim of talents should be higher..
Piatek has a real eye for goal and has some good movement in him - It said 20M and for 20M he is definitely worth it as he is both a talent and a player who can surely be a bench player as he is more of a box striker from what I have seen (I admit I didnt watch too many games of his) and the only real striker we have in our team are Mandzukic who won`t last forever and Kean who just waits and waits for his chance..

Also from what I have seen of Piatek - He is surely the next big thing for Poland and he is being called as the next Lewandowski - and rightfully so..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Could just as well turn out to be a one season wonder. Too risky imo and we already have Kean.
Its too soon yes, but 10 goals in 6 games in first time coming to a top league is defenitely impressive. He showing he is one to watch out for, and if they would accept 20m right now we would done deal it in a second most likely.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Its too soon yes, but 10 goals in 6 games in first time coming to a top league is defenitely impressive. He showing he is one to watch out for, and if they would accept 20m right now we would done deal it in a second most likely.
20M for him is nothing.. :agree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think Gervinho was a good opportunity for us to buy. Of course as a bench player but I think he's rather useful. We could use a guy like him in the second half to kill our opponents off with his speed. I'm pretty sure he'd have some crazy numbers here as well.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think Gervinho was a good opportunity for us to buy. Of course as a bench player but I think he's rather useful. We could use a guy like him in the second half to kill our opponents off with his speed. I'm pretty sure he'd have some crazy numbers here as well.
Don't think he would get many minutes here.

We have two of Dybala/Costa/Berna on the bench these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)