Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know Chiesa is a talented player but Martial is way better than him
Chiesa is simply not ready to take the step to Juve - He needs more experience in a higher level
Juve are not a just a club anymore its not like we take a talented player from Serie A and thats it..
Just a talented player wont cut it in this Juve

Martial is a great player in a stupid system and the same goes to Pogba (and more Man Utd players)
Martial is currently miles ahead of Chiesa

Should Chiesa had 20M price tag I`d say sell with option to buy back but since his price will probably be 60M minimum (probably closer to 70M) I`d definitely skip on him for now..

Im sad we couldnt get that Vinicius guy (Real Madrid) but I guess we couldnt really get him..

Just think the miles we have went through during the last 10 years
Finished 7th->Winning it back->Starting to really dominate->Completely shut down Serie A->CL Final->Eliminated by a mistake of the ref->another CL final->Losing to the favorites after beating the hell out of Real Madrid at the Barnabeu->Ronaldo is a Juventus player (along with other great signings such as Emre Can (free) and Cancelo who is on his way to become the best RB in the world)
Right now we need more Cancelos Ronaldos Dybalas D.Costas but also get players who can be the next big thing like Marotta or Agnelli said (dont remember who said it) - We need to be in a position to sign the next Ronaldo
I believe Real already got the next big thing in Vinicius so we just have to wait and see what we can do
There could be another Vinicius and there could be another option like signing a fantastic young player such as Mbappe (not saying its an option now but our aim should be players of this level)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Martial miles better than Chiesa. :howler:

Maybe 3 years ago. Frankly, dude has sucked balls for 3 years, and there's no telling if he will ever get past that.
You can laugh but take away Mourinho`s effect and you`ll see..
Pogba isnt really his usual self either at Man Utd but we all know Pogba is one of the best in his position

Talking about Pogba - I really hope we will push for him without selling anyone (Unless Man Utd want Khedira as part of the deal..)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pogba isnt really his usual self either at Man Utd but we all know Pogba is one of the best in his position

Talking about Pogba - I really hope we will push for him without selling anyone (Unless Man Utd want Khedira as part of the deal..)
Pogba has at least shown he can put in a good performance here and there when he gets his head in the match, even under Mourinho.

Martial has just been pure shit. He might very well get his shit together under a different coach, but he might also flop even harder after 3 disaster years.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Pogba has at least shown he can put in a good performance here and there when he gets his head in the match, even under Mourinho.

Martial has just been pure shit. He might very well get his shit together under a different coach, but he might also flop even harder after 3 disaster years.
Thats because Pogba is one of the best in his position (maybe even the best) while Martial is just another great player
Just imagine how much of a flop Chiesa would be at Man Utd..
Right now Martial is better but I wouldnt rule out Chiesa improving and even surpassing Martial.. The thing is Chiesa at Juve will not do it as he wont get the space needed to grow!

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Piatek possibile, Chiesa non.

Could buy Piatek next summer and bring him in the following summer once Mandzukic deteriorates or do it next summer already if Piatek agrees to it.

No space for Chiesa in the foreseeable future. His family is smart too, will pick a club where he'll play. We'll have to buy him from Milan/Roma some time later. He won't arrive from Fiorentina.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juve ask Genoa for Piatek?

By Football Italia staff

Piatek-1808-celeb-epa_2_0.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus have reportedly enquired about Genoa striking sensation Krzysztof Piatek.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve ‘haven’t wasted any time’ to move ahead of Inter, Milan and clubs in England, Spain and Germany for Piatek.
However, the newspaper stresses the Bianconeri were only testing waters as it is ‘too early’ to discuss figures, which could exceed €20m.
Nonetheless, the relationship between the two clubs is described as ‘excellent’, despite the Old Lady missing out on Pietro Pellegri, who eventually joined Monaco.
Genoa only paid €4m for the Pole over the summer, and he has more than covered his transfer fee by scoring 10 goals in his first six games for the Grifone.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

We won't sell anyone to get Pogba, other than giving Dybala in the straight swap.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve ask Genoa for Piatek?

By Football Italia staff

Piatek-1808-celeb-epa_2_0.jpg

EPA.png

Juventus have reportedly enquired about Genoa striking sensation Krzysztof Piatek.
According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Juve ‘haven’t wasted any time’ to move ahead of Inter, Milan and clubs in England, Spain and Germany for Piatek.
However, the newspaper stresses the Bianconeri were only testing waters as it is ‘too early’ to discuss figures, which could exceed €20m.
Nonetheless, the relationship between the two clubs is described as ‘excellent’, despite the Old Lady missing out on Pietro Pellegri, who eventually joined Monaco.
Genoa only paid €4m for the Pole over the summer, and he has more than covered his transfer fee by scoring 10 goals in his first six games for the Grifone.
some nice headers there :tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
20M We should just sign him right now..
This guy is easily a 40M player.. and if he continues like that he`ll be worth much more..
Sign him and loan him until the end of the season where we assess if we loan him again to a bigger club or use him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)