Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Messi and CR7 have surpassed fat Ronaldo by now. Don't let nostalgia cloud your judgement.

- - - Updated - - -

unleash the hate.
Yes both are better than Ronaldo in his career but he was talking about pre injury Ronaldo who was unstoppable even for our Juve..
IMO Ronaldo should the injury not occur would have been remembered as the best of all time!

Anyway Mbappe is a great player and like all players he has his weakness but he is so young so I bet he would become as good as Henry
P.S by saying everyone has weaknesses its quite easy to explain
Messi IMO is the best in the world but his height means he cant be too dangerous with headers as players should take it when jumping to a ball
Ronaldo is awesome but has his faults as well - (not exactly a fault but..) - His vision skills aren`t as good as Messi. Also he scores a lot but also misses some sitters from time to time (Missed 2 or 3 great chances last time) but you could argue his off the ball movement is what got it for him in first place..

Back to our topic Mbappe is very young and still has lots of room to improve and I believe he will and become as good as Henry (dont expect Ronaldo)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
There is only room for one slow and soft playmaking CB in our starting eleven. I'd like us to go after an aggressive Chiello style player instead, he won't last forever.

...But if he comes cheap and leaves his stupid girlfriend in germany, i'd take him of course.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea why they would let go Hummels though, washed up Boateng is way more likely to leave imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
According to what has been reported by Bild, via Mundo Deportivo, Juventus are plotting a move for Bayern Munich’s German defender Mats Hummels. Juve are in need of back-up to give the older legs of Barzagli, Chiellini and Bonucci some rest; the Bianconeri having sold young prospect Mattia Caldara in a swap deal with Milan for Bonucci.
seems legit

- - - Updated - - -

There is only room for one slow and soft playmaking CB in our starting eleven. I'd like us to go after an aggressive Chiello style player instead, he won't last forever.

...But if he comes cheap and leaves his stupid girlfriend in germany, i'd take him of course.

- - - Updated - - -

No idea why they would let go Hummels though, washed up Boateng is way more likely to leave imo.
hes still with Cathy Fischer? lol

- - - Updated - - -

i feel ya, its been so many years :dule:

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2010
Reading the latest interview with Fabio, doesn't look like we're up for anything big in the near future. Probably we'll see our level in the spring and make some decisions. Maybe we don't need anything after all? Just building for the future maybe?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Reading the latest interview with Fabio, doesn't look like we're up for anything big in the near future. Probably we'll see our level in the spring and make some decisions. Maybe we don't need anything after all? Just building for the future maybe?
Besides a top CM signing (like Pogba or SMS)...what more do we really need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)