Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tanguy Ndombele please fabio.
I wouldnt mind Mbappe as well :D

- - - Updated - - -

lol, selling Dybala to sign James would be such a clear downgrade. anyone who saw Dybala at the start of last season should be aware of exactly what he is capable of
Dybala is a huge headache
He has too many ups and downs - The question is can he maintain a good form.. His ability when on form is not in doubt..
If he performs great on a constant basis we should do everything to keep him
If he doesnt then it doesnt mean anything to have a million dollar if you only spend 100$

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Can never seem to know whether I’m a fan of Hammes Rodriguez or not. So undecided. Reminds me of Ozil. In and out most times. Inconsistent. Might as well keep Dybala.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I wouldnt mind Mbappe as well :D

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala is a huge headache
He has too many ups and downs - The question is can he maintain a good form.. His ability when on form is not in doubt..
If he performs great on a constant basis we should do everything to keep him
If he doesnt then it doesnt mean anything to have a million dollar if you only spend 100$
He's not any more inconsistent than James, that is for sure.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
james! YAY OR NAY?
Great player - even one of my favorites but I dont see too much of an added value compared to our current players unless we plan to sell someone
Bernardeschi is growing and has tremendous potential
D.Costa IMO is in a league of his own
Mandzukic is a different type of attacker + can be played as a striker
and there is Dybala who usually plays good which I guess James can top that but.. James on form cant top Dybala on form as Dybala on form is 2nd only to Messi IMO (and probably Ronaldo..)

James for up to 60M is a bragain but over this price we can do better with the money..
Anyway we should concentrate on a CM instead of an attacking midfielder.. or save money for an imaginary future bid for Mbappe..

- - - Updated - - -

He's not any more inconsistent than James, that is for sure.
I dont agree!
James is great but his usual self is not as far from his best as much as it is with Dybala
Dybala is usually playing at 50% of his true potential (which we saw clearly at the start of last season) - That Dybala would end being top scorer by quite a margin - probably get to the crazy numbers of Messi and CR7..

- - - Updated - - -

Fabio Paratici was in Paris to watch Lyon trio Ferland Mendy, Tanguy Ndombele & Houssem Aouar. (Corriere Torino)
How good is that Aouar kid - I barely got to see him play

Apr 29, 2006
What is David DeGea situation? He has one year left on his contract, right? I think he would be great here, question is how much of a salary does he want. I am guessing he is after trophies, otherwise he would have signed a new contract with MU. #firstneverfollows goes there and their best player comes here... hilarious stuff!

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we have 2 great keepers on a relatively moderate salary. all we need for the next 2 seasons is an extension for alex sandro, someone reliable instead of de sciglio, a healthy spinazzola, a barzagli replacement, and a proper mid.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What is David DeGea situation? He has one year left on his contract, right? I think he would be great here, question is how much of a salary does he want. I am guessing he is after trophies, otherwise he would have signed a new contract with MU. #firstneverfollows goes there and their best player comes here... hilarious stuff!
If Madrid didn't buy Curtois I'd say he was Real Bound as he is born and bred in Madrid.
But now... he is option! that we should def try.
Either him or Oblak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)