swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
OK, so we know about the Slanket/wearable blankets and now wearable sleeping bags:
https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/voited-wearable-sleeping-bag

So hear me out. New product idea.

It's called... Fappants

They are Bluetooth-enabled pants that are designed to digitally synchronize with your webcam to project a filter with the appearance of you wearing pants when you're really fapping.

Who's in? Is there a market for this? Work Zoom calls would never be so fun.

And just think of the politicians and CNN reporters who would still be employed if they had a pair...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
OK, so we know about the Slanket/wearable blankets and now wearable sleeping bags:
https://www.mentalfloss.com/posts/voited-wearable-sleeping-bag

So hear me out. New product idea.

It's called... Fappants

They are Bluetooth-enabled pants that are designed to digitally synchronize with your webcam to project a filter with the appearance of you wearing pants when you're really fapping.

Who's in? Is there a market for this? Work Zoom calls would never be so fun.

And just think of the politicians and CNN reporters who would still be employed if they had a pair...
Give a slanket and a fappant to every living human in the 7x7. That should improve things after President Xi leaves

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Man, I have no idea if this job is for me and it's killing me. The scheduling is the most retarded thing, won't know what shift you work until about 1pm the day before, BUT you can retire with a pension after 23 years. I'm anxious as fuck right now that I'll make the wrong decision about whether to keep this or not.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Man, I have no idea if this job is for me and it's killing me. The scheduling is the most retarded thing, won't know what shift you work until about 1pm the day before, BUT you can retire with a pension after 23 years. I'm anxious as fuck right now that I'll make the wrong decision about whether to keep this or not.
fuck that, quit. You aren't gonna be that young much longer.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
23 years?

Assuming that the pension isn't syphoned through fraud or mismanagement?

Take Door #3, my friend. Because even if it's a donkey, it will be a better ride.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Don't do things you don't like for 23 years.

Your life could be over tomorrow.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
No need to get anxious, dawg.

If it's absolute shite, just find another job. You don't want to be miserable for 23 years just to retire early.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
leave. There’s plenty of great jobs out there, and pension is not guaranteed. One of my old jobs had pension and then got rid of it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 741)