Trans people: your informed opinions and why you hold them (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I have my doubts about the whole thing, I admit. But the surgery is no joke. So these people must be serious.
Even not all transgenders go all the way. And not all are homosexual. Bruce Jenner for example feels like a woman, but is attracted to women and kept his penis.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I just looked for Fred and ignorance. Had the gay thing within seconds.
Oh I'm sure it took much more than that, don't downplay your effort. Also, its obviously a debate that divides opinion as you see in this thread, so unless you think all these people are ignorant, you can stop your culture centric nonsense. As for your gaffe which you have still not publicly admitted you were wrong about, well you were factually wrong, and there was no divide in opinion, everyone told you that what you were saying was baloney.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Even not all transgenders go all the way. And not all are homosexual. Bruce Jenner for example feels like a woman, but is attracted to women and kept his penis.
What? So why the applause? He's a dude.

Oh I'm sure it took much more than that, don't downplay your effort. Also, its obviously a debate that divides opinion as you see in this thread, so unless you think all these people are ignorant, you can stop your culture centric nonsense. As for your gaffe which you have still not publicly admitted you were wrong about, well you were factually wrong, and there was no divide in opinion, everyone told you that what you were saying was baloney.
Culture centric nonsense? You think we need to hunt down gay people.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
First you need to apologize for the dubai gaffe, i promise you I'll get back to this then. You already did it in private, now stop being a little bitch and say dubai is not a country.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Basically, but he also got boobies and is on hormones to look more feminine.
What a loser. Surely if he was actually a woman he wouldn't want a dick. I'm not saying he has to be anything, but all this I am a woman bullshit sure is stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)