Trans people: your informed opinions and why you hold them (3 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What a loser. Surely if he was actually a woman he wouldn't want a dick. I'm not saying he has to be anything, but all this I am a woman bullshit sure is stupid.
I bet you'll change your opinion tomorrow like the faggot that you are.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
What a loser. Surely if he was actually a woman he wouldn't want a dick. I'm not saying he has to be anything, but all this I am a woman bullshit sure is stupid.
What I don't get is the recent obsession with all this stuff. We have to keep making categories for people to fit in. I don't get it.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet you'll change your opinion tomorrow like the faggot that you are.
Quit taking the bait.:lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wow. These last few days really fucked with you.
Ya, i was destroyed by your stupid arguments resulting from a severe case of confirmation bias about dubai being a country. What fucked me the most though is how often you move the goal posts, first dubai was a country, then it became a city that had some characteristics of a state, yesterday you were saying it could be a city state, now you're back to saying its a country .

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #129
    There must be people on the forum who have thought about changing their gender. We have such a diversity of oddballs.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Ya, i was destroyed by your stupid arguments resulting from a severe case of confirmation bias about dubai being a country. What fucked me the most though is how often you move the goal posts, first dubai was a country, then it became a city that had some characteristics of a state, yesterday you were saying it could be a city state, now you're back to saying its a country .
    Dude. You're going to give yourself a stroke. You've been in hiding for two days and now you start this shit again?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    You mentioned me 7 times yesterday man, you took the time to dig up posts and threads from 7 years ago, but ya i need to relax.
    That's only because I don't remember by heart what you said 7 years ago ;).

- - - Updated - - -

im pretty sure after gym class everyone wanted to be a girl
    You should be able to be a girl for half an hour.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That's only because I don't remember by heart what you said 7 years ago ;).

- - - Updated - - -

You should be able to be a girl for half an hour.
    You would if i thought Brussels was a country. Just after spending days dissing that country :lol:
    Stop being a bitch and apologize, i promised you it will go away. Why don't you take the easy way out?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)