Trans people: your informed opinions and why you hold them (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup: you know your trannies

- - - Updated - - -

are you psychoanalyzing him? :D
He dodged every argument for two days because he knew he'd lose. He remembered something I said in 2008 and held it against me, but when he is confronted with his own words from that time he completely freaks out. In some feeble attempt at looking tough he is now coming at me, but it's all far too late.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You would if i thought Brussels was a country. Just after spending days dissing that country :lol:
Stop being a bitch and apologize, i promised you it will go away. Why don't you take the easy way out?.

The easy way? What are you going to do to me? Get upset?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He dodged every argument for two days because he knew he'd lose. He remembered something I said in 2008 and held it against me, but when he is confronted with his own words from that time he completely freaks out. In some feeble attempt at looking tough he is now coming at me, but it's all far too late.
So you choose to remain a bitch?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
the conventional term is trolling, but I guess everything is redefinable these days

translation: we like to troll each otehr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)