Trans people: your informed opinions and why you hold them (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
My thoughts are that I have no opinion on how people want to look or live their life other than they should do what makes them happy, within legal boundaries. People shouldn't have to live their entire lives unhappy. Even Arsenal fans have a choice.

I sort of have a phobia (a bit too strong a choice of word) of drag queens, I should add. I don't find them entertaining at all.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Who cares, one can fuck whatever they want and cut copy paste whatever they want as long as they do it to themselves.

But it gets complicated in certain issues like sports, as a man i wouldnt mind a once a woman now a man comming in and challenging me, but as a woman i dont know how fair it would be if a trans or a man who changed his sex into a woman to compete.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
WΏΏdy?;5062031 said:
Who cares, one can fuck whatever they want and cut copy paste whatever they want as long as they do it to themselves.

But it gets complicated in certain issues like sports, as a man i wouldnt mind a once a woman now a man comming in and challenging me, but as a woman i dont know how fair it would be if a trans or a man who changed his sex into a woman to compete.
I read that would generally have a disadvantage, because a normal woman will produce more testosterone than a trans in which they try to repress that as much as possible. The hormone mix also isn't exactly awesome for sports.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I read that would generally have a disadvantage, because a normal woman will produce more testosterone than a trans in which they try to repress that as much as possible. The hormone mix also isn't exactly awesome for sports.
Exactly, they still allow them compete with women, in MMA for example. Medically they have established that the harmone theraphy wont give them an unfair advantage but what about the time when he/she/it was actually a man and had all his vitals and his muscles develop stronger since she was a man? They cant go back in time and undo that.

Harmone theraphy is never clean chit, every few years they claim something new and discarding the previous notion. TRT used to be legal like 6 months ago, now its banned.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Trans people creep me out. They should have equal rights and all but still if youre going out with thick arms and body hair in a dress dont expect people to just be 100% up to date on whatever you consider yourself and the proper terms etc. Have a fucking clue that your behavior is a little weird to the rest of us

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
There must be people on the forum who have thought about changing their gender. We have such a diversity of oddballs.
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
:lol:

Jul 1, 2010
:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)