the secret diary of don juan capello (1 Viewer)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #503
    Episode 48

Fabby has been working his players extremely hard in the build up to their return to action, so he has given them a day off and given them some time to relax. on sunday morning Fabio C has entered the real locker room and is shocked to find that fabby has been locked in overnight with some of his "special" player

Fabby-"HELLO is soebody there?"
    Fabio C-"boss, is that you?where are ya?"
    Fabby-"i am locked in the shower room"
    Fabio C-"well where are the keys?"
    Fabby-"in my trousers, on your side of the room. you are gonna have to break the door in"
    Fabio C-"well, why didnt you do that?"
    Fabby-"wel....we kinda have another problem"
    Fabio C-"what kind of problem???"
    Emerson-"we are stuck"
    Fabio C-"stuck?yeah i know you are stuck in a room"
    Tonino-"no, he means really stuck"
    Fabby-"you know how when 2 dogs get it on...they can get ....stuck together??"
    Fabio C-"jesus you got stuck shoving each others shit in?"
    Fabby-"worse, i was making room and slipped, got my arm stuck in to the elbow"
    Emerson-"i have had this gonad fondler tickling my prostate for 7 hours straight, my balls resemble a couple of sun dried raisins"
    Fabio C-"why doesnt tonino help?"
    Fabby-"he is an idiot and thought it was a game, he is elbow deep in my greasy shit hole also"
    Fabio C-"man this is bad, no-one was around t help you?"
    Fabby-"well becks came in earlier and when he seen what had happened he phoned vicky straight away and said he had something new to try and left us here"
    Fabio C-"damnit, i dont wanna see this but i will break down the door with my eyes closed, after that you are on your own"
    Tonino-"come on fabio, i want my turn to be analy elbowed"
    Fabby-"the only thing going in your arse will be my foot you imbecile"
    Fabio C-"ok guys here goes, 1....2.....3.....ARGHHHHHHH!!"
    fabio runs full speen with his eyes closed but slips on some lube that fabby had left on the floor, slips and crashes into the wall
    Fabby-"fabio?fabio?shit, now we are in trouble"
    emerson-"what do we do now boss?"
    Fabby-"i will do what i should have done,phone cuntface moratti"
    Tonino-"why boss, to ask if he wants me in inter?"
    Fabby-"no, because he has been in this situation before and will know how to get me out"

will fabby and his players get out in time for the game?will fabio recover from his head knock to play?will emerson have any jizzle left,or will he be like a catrati for the rest of his life?all this and more when fabbys diary continues

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #506
    why?when he gets the boot at real it will be soooo much fun to take the piss out of fabio at inter

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    :rofl2: :rofl2: Thanks Bozi!

Episode 48...........

Fabby-"no, because he has been in this situation before and will know how to get me out".....................
    Oh, yes, and how does he know that? :D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Episode 48

Fabby has been working his players extremely hard in the build up to their return to action, so he has given them a day off and given them some time to relax. on sunday morning Fabio C has entered the real locker room and is shocked to find that fabby has been locked in overnight with some of his "special" player

Fabby-"HELLO is soebody there?"
    Fabio C-"boss, is that you?where are ya?"
    Fabby-"i am locked in the shower room"
    Fabio C-"well where are the keys?"
    Fabby-"in my trousers, on your side of the room. you are gonna have to break the door in"
    Fabio C-"well, why didnt you do that?"
    Fabby-"wel....we kinda have another problem"
    Fabio C-"what kind of problem???"
    Emerson-"we are stuck"
    Fabio C-"stuck?yeah i know you are stuck in a room"
    Tonino-"no, he means really stuck"
    Fabby-"you know how when 2 dogs get it on...they can get ....stuck together??"
    Fabio C-"jesus you got stuck shoving each others shit in?"
    Fabby-"worse, i was making room and slipped, got my arm stuck in to the elbow"
    Emerson-"i have had this gonad fondler tickling my prostate for 7 hours straight, my balls resemble a couple of sun dried raisins"
    Fabio C-"why doesnt tonino help?"
    Fabby-"he is an idiot and thought it was a game, he is elbow deep in my greasy shit hole also"
    Fabio C-"man this is bad, no-one was around t help you?"
    Fabby-"well becks came in earlier and when he seen what had happened he phoned vicky straight away and said he had something new to try and left us here"Fabio C-"damnit, i dont wanna see this but i will break down the door with my eyes closed, after that you are on your own"
    Tonino-"come on fabio, i want my turn to be analy elbowed"
    Fabby-"the only thing going in your arse will be my foot you imbecile"
    Fabio C-"ok guys here goes, 1....2.....3.....ARGHHHHHHH!!"
    fabio runs full speen with his eyes closed but slips on some lube that fabby had left on the floor, slips and crashes into the wall
    Fabby-"fabio?fabio?shit, now we are in trouble"
    Fabby-"no, because he has been in this situation before and will know how to get me out"

will fabby and his players get out in time for the game?will fabio recover from his head knock to play?will emerson have any jizzle left,or will he be like a catrati for the rest of his life?all this and more when fabbys diary continues

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: this is sucha hilarious episode bozi, superb!!!!!!

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #511
    Episode 49

fabby ahs finally been freed from his brown,fudgy prison and has begun work on his list of tranfer targets, he is submitting his list to pedrag mihatibitch and is nervous about what he will say

Pedrag-"fabby my old colon cowboy, how are you doing?"
    Fabby-"i am fine, just getting feeling back into my arm though"
    Pedrag-"i hear that fabio c has been suffering post traumatic stress disorder since he was forced to dislodge you with a power hose and a pool cue"
    fabby-"he claims he is getting flashbacks of tonino's prolapsed bowel wrapped around my wrist"
    pedrag-"anyway, i hear you want rid of becks?"
    Fabby-"he works too hard, is too enthusiastic and is not willing to go linda lovelace on me"
    pedrag-"so....who is in your list?"
    fabby-"christiano ronaldo,freddie lungberg,kaka and ...em jolien lescott"
    Pedrag-"who?"
    fabby-"lescott...he plays for everton"
    Pedrag-"can you explain why you want these players?"
    Fabby-"ronaldo is an amazing player"
    Paedrag-"agreed"
    Fabby-"freddie, while injury hit, is exciting and an inpact player"
    Pedrag-"go on"
    Fabby-"kaka is a superstar that will amke the club a fortune"
    Paedrag-"agreed,but i dont understand the desire for lescott"
    Fabby-"they all look like faggots...eh sorry i mean they are all encouraging players that would make a big impact in the club"
    Pedrag-"and on your anus i presume?"
    Fabby-"if i am lucky"

will afbby get the players he desires?why wont becks let fabby anally rape him, after all he lets vicky do it every evening?will fabby last till teh end of the season?and will fabio c ever rid himself of the graphic images of fabby deep fisting the boys? all this will continue when fabbys diary continues

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Episode 49

fabby ahs finally been freed from his brown,fudgy prison and has begun work on his list of tranfer targets, he is submitting his list to pedrag mihatibitch and is nervous about what he will say

Pedrag-"fabby my old colon cowboy, how are you doing?"
    Fabby-"i am fine, just getting feeling back into my arm though"
    Pedrag-"i hear that fabio c has been suffering post traumatic stress disorder since he was forced to dislodge you with a power hose and a pool cue"
    fabby-"he claims he is getting flashbacks of tonino's prolapsed bowel wrapped around my wrist"
    pedrag-"anyway, i hear you want rid of becks?"
    Fabby-"he works too hard, is too enthusiastic and is not willing to go linda lovelace on me"
    pedrag-"so....who is in your list?"
    fabby-"christiano ronaldo,freddie lungberg,kaka and ...em jolien lescott"
    Pedrag-"who?"
    fabby-"lescott...he plays for everton"
    Pedrag-"can you explain why you want these players?"
    Fabby-"ronaldo is an amazing player"
    Paedrag-"agreed"
    Fabby-"freddie, while injury hit, is exciting and an inpact player"
    Pedrag-"go on"
    Fabby-"kaka is a superstar that will amke the club a fortune"
    Paedrag-"agreed,but i dont understand the desire for lescott"
    Fabby-"they all look like faggots...eh sorry i mean they are all encouraging players that would make a big impact in the club"
    Pedrag-"and on your anus i presume?"
    Fabby-"if i am lucky"

will afbby get the players he desires?why wont becks let fabby anally rape him, after all he lets vicky do it every evening?will fabby last till teh end of the season?and will fabio c ever rid himself of the graphic images of fabby deep fisting the boys? all this will continue when fabbys diary continues

:rofl: :rofl2: superb bro

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #520
    Episode 50:thumbs:

Fabby has reached his wits end, his team are floundering, they are playing rubbish and its everyone elses fault but his. on top of that he cannot get rid of fat ronny,cassano and all the other palyers who actually add something to his team. he calls for fabio c and asks for some ideas

Fabby-"fabio my strong man, where did it all go wrong?"
    Fabio C-"well you intolerable spunk bucket,it could be because you have bombed out becks already, he was the one player who put in some effort"
    Fabby-"i will do things my way"
    Fabio C-"i know and its the same as last year as juve, how do you manage to win things when you refuse to see sense, play the best players or change formation when things dont work out"
    Fabby-"NO,NO,NO...its teh players and if you dont be quiet i will sell you too"
    Fabio C-"what a shame that would be, look you asked for my opinion, what is this all about?"
    Fabby-"its fatty, we need to slim him down. i tried to give him away and there were no takers"
    Fabio C-"try offering them tonino as well"
    Fabby-"tried that, they slammed the phone down on me. no what we need to do is stop him eating so many burger kings and pizzas, there must be a way we can get him out of there"
    Fabio C-"i think i know just the man"

an hour later and fabby is on a conference call with a man from villarreal
    Fabby-"thanks for speaking with me"
    Tacchinardi-"shut it you damned chocolate poker, i only agrred to speak to you so that i can tell you i would never work for you, no matter how much money you offer"
    Fabio C-"listen to him alessio, he has a proposition that you will find too tempting to turn down"
    Fabby-"we have a problem with your old nemesis fat ronny,the team doctor reckons its only a metter of months before he dies on the shitter like elvis did"
    Tacchi-"tough shit"
    Fabby-"no, heart attack.....anyway i want you to stop him from eating any fast food,you can do whatever you want to stop him"

an hour later and ronaldo is standing in line at a KFC, sweating profusely and awaiting his order
    Ronaldo-"can i have a baargain bucket,with extra fries and a diet coke"
    suddenly a voice from behind startles him
    Tacchi-"and i side order of my foot in your ass"
    Ronaldo-"no way, what are yu doing here?"
    Tacchi-" i am your new personal trainer, now step away from the counter and the bucket,from now on its healthy eating or i get to kick your fat ass back into shape"
    Ronaldo-"how much is fabby paying you?i will double it"
    Tacchi-"when he said i could kick your ass, i ssaid i would do it for free, lets go fatty"

will tacchi and fabbys uneasy alliance hold?will fat fonie swallow alessios foot? is there any club, anywhere, dumb enough to take tonino?all this and more to follow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)