the secret diary of don juan capello (3 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #522
    listen guys i think i may call it a day with the diary, is starting to get in the way of posting more regularly unfortunately. i may change my mind as i amw orking nightshift this week and i may get inspiration but maybe 50 episodes is enough.... mods can i have a poll and get my fans voting lol

Jul 2, 2006
    listen guys i think i may call it a day with the diary, is starting to get in the way of posting more regularly unfortunately. i may change my mind as i amw orking nightshift this week and i may get inspiration but maybe 50 episodes is enough.... mods can i have a poll and get my fans voting lol
    50 epidodes were just beginning,there are a lot of adventure still

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    i cant deny i really dont want this diary too stop but i can also understand what bozi is trying to say. i ve seen how bozi posts back in an older forum and i dont know if most of u guys know but bozi knows his soccer stuff really well its a massive joy to read his comments after and before a game, whether its a juve game, an epl. liga, or hearts. i guess he has'nt been doing this lately cos he has no access to juve games this season but i am sure he has loads of thoughts and opinions regarding the transfers juve are trying to get, opinions about dd, etc.... not to mention the amount of effort bozi gives to come up with the ideas and lines he posts in this hilarious diary and ive witnessed that , for heavens sake his girl is going to shoot him for giving the computer screen far more attention ( but she does understand bozi is juventuz.com fans favourite):toast:

i have a suggestion for u bozi, how about posting one episode a week rather than it being one episode every time u r on the forums. this will give u more time to post in other aspects in the forum and will also allow u to give us great episodes with great lines that really make this thread the most popular thread on the forum. i hope this helps bro and thank u for all the great episodes that really made us laugh our hearts out at crapello and his prostate probing boy friends. :pint:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #526
    cheers ahmed mate thats appreciated, i supose i could try and do one a week but sometimes teh ideas just fly. i just feel that i am now trying to put somethuing new in every time i am here and am not paying much attention to the other threads.
    though you are correct to say i cant post as much about my beloved juve as i have no access to games:sad:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Bisco's idea of one episode per week is a good one,Bozi. If, as you say "ideas are flying", you could maybe put 2/3 together on a disc/flash drive & post one a week, giving you a little break.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Your call my friend but the forum won't be the same without the rampant homosexual antics of Crapello & co. Hey, if your so sad Beckham is leaving & ruining your easy laughs!!!! :D Ha, only kidding. The idea of going 1 episode per week is a good shout, think it over bud! Your fans would be so sorry to see your saga end, but understand your point about not posting elsewhere. Surely the possible return of il Puma is too good a twist in the tale to end it now, no?

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #529
    Episode 51

nightfall in a quiet area of madrid,fabby should eb in bed but emerson the gimp has broken free and is tearing the house apart looking for an escape

fabby-"emo,emo....where are you?look i brought out the love beads for you, we can use them together"
    Emo-"with the size of your poop-chute it would be better using snooker balls on a string"
    Fabby-"you think i could get those custom made?"
    Emo-"i dont care anymore,i cant do this anymore fabby. when you asked me to join you in madrid i thought of us spending the last days of my playing career surrounded by quality players, playing good football and you learning from your mistakes. instead i have atken the place of tonino as chief gimp and midfield anchorman"
    Fabby-"i dont make mistakes, its all the players fault"
    emo-"no, you ask too much of them and dont play to their strengths,they are tired"
    Fabby-"tired?tired,they ahve no stamina. back when i was a player i would play a full league campaign, visit the flourishing gay scene at night, get buggered by 2 sailors and still have energy to go back for more"
    Emo-"times change, its even different from when you were manager at milan, you knackered van basten"
    Fabby-"oh aye milan, taht ruud gullits moustache certainly tickled my bawbag on more than one occasion"
    Emo-"see you dont listen, i am sick of this and to add insult to injury you got tachi to boot ronny up the arse, there are at least 12 first team members here who wanted that job. i .......i....i want out"
    Fabby-"you want out?fine go, i will get buy ronaldo from manure,lescott,anyone taht is willing to be a hard man on the pitch and a rectal raider off it"
    Emo-"then i can be no part of it"
    Fabby-"wel then tomorrow mornig report for training with becks, ttonino and fat ronny"
    Emo-"it would be a pleasure"

has fabby finally lost the plot?will emerson leave real?will mijatovic have problems signing players with fabbys "special training methods"?has bozi got over his creative block and ready to post more?only one way to find out, stay tuned for the next exciting instalment of fabbys diary

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Episode 51

nightfall in a quiet area of madrid,fabby should eb in bed but emerson the gimp has broken free and is tearing the house apart looking for an escape

fabby-"emo,emo....where are you?look i brought out the love beads for you, we can use them together"
    Emo-"with the size of your poop-chute it would be better using snooker balls on a string"
    Fabby-"you think i could get those custom made?"
    Emo-"i dont care anymore,i cant do this anymore fabby. when you asked me to join you in madrid i thought of us spending the last days of my playing career surrounded by quality players, playing good football and you learning from your mistakes. instead i have atken the place of tonino as chief gimp and midfield anchorman"
    Fabby-"i dont make mistakes, its all the players fault"
    emo-"no, you ask too much of them and dont play to their strengths,they are tired"
    Fabby-"tired?tired,they ahve no stamina. back when i was a player i would play a full league campaign, visit the flourishing gay scene at night, get buggered by 2 sailors and still have energy to go back for more"
    Emo-"times change, its even different from when you were manager at milan, you knackered van basten"
    Fabby-"oh aye milan, taht ruud gullits moustache certainly tickled my bawbag on more than one occasion"
    Emo-"see you dont listen, i am sick of this and to add insult to injury you got tachi to boot ronny up the arse, there are at least 12 first team members here who wanted that job. i .......i....i want out"
    Fabby-"you want out?fine go, i will get buy ronaldo from manure,lescott,anyone taht is willing to be a hard man on the pitch and a rectal raider off it"
    Emo-"then i can be no part of it"
    Fabby-"wel then tomorrow mornig report for training with becks, ttonino and fat ronny"
    Emo-"it would be a pleasure"

has fabby finally lost the plot?will emerson leave real?will mijatovic have problems signing players with fabbys "special training methods"?has bozi got over his creative block and ready to post more?only one way to find out, stay tuned for the next exciting instalment of fabbys diary
    what the hell r u on mate!!! its superb, i really dont know which bits to pick as the funniest cos the entire episode is super!!! :pint:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Brilliant Bozi! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
    I'm laughing so much, I've tears in my eyes. Did you read in "Calcio Italia" that Tonino had challenged Fabby & all his "manky merengues mates" to a fight?

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #532
    Brilliant Bozi! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
    I'm laughing so much, I've tears in my eyes. Did you read in "Calcio Italia" that Tonino had challenged Fabby & all his "manky merengues mates" to a fight?
    no but that gives me an idea........

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Here's the article: -

It's a Real Knockout.

Antonio Cassano's Real Madrid future is in serious doubt after he challenged Fabio Capello "and all your manky merangues mates" to a fight. The fiery ex-Roma starlet has repeatedly clashed with his coach since the move to Spain, but decided to take the matter into his own hands with an appointment in the Bernabeu car park.

"I'll take them all on. I don't care" said an unrepentant Cassano. "I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee And kick like a donkey on crack."

Capello has so far refused to respond, but there are reports he has contacted Zinedane Zidane for guidance.

:D I wonder if he's selling tickets.

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #537
    Episode 52

fabby is taking training when all hell ahs broken loose, tonino is going crazy from training on his own with becks and fatty. he has finally snapped and is offering allcomers a square-go

Tonino-"come on then you bunch of poop-chute-pot-holers, i will take all of you manky bastards on,come on...have it"
    fabby-"tonino calm down and stop fighting with the youth team players, these 12 year olds are being groomed for teh future"
    Tonino-"just like you groomed me eh?here tonino, come join my club.here tonino, we will do an intense training session. here tonino, do you know how to lick a lollypop?because of you i have no control of my bowels, i shit my pants on a daily occurance due to my oversized anus"
    Fabby-"come now tonino, i know you dont mean it. stop standing on that poor childs neck and i will let you ride the great pink fabby helter-skelter"
    Tonino-"no,i have had enough. i want out"
    Fabby-"then you will be allowed to go, if you can find a club desperate enough to take you"
    Tonino-"i wish i had never come here"

meanwhile over in milan manky bastard mancini and cuntface moratti are having a meeting
    Manky-"boss i need to talk to you"
    Cuntface-"what is up oh effeminate one?"
    Manky-"i am dissapointed boss, i have been reading that ronaldo is moving to milan. why are we not in the hunt for him?"
    Cuntface-"do you want him?i will buy him if you want him?"
    manky-"oh yes boss tat would be great"
    Cuntface-"ok, all you have to do is tell me who goes,zlatan,adriano or cruz?"
    Manky-"what??why cant we get rid of il chino?"
    Cuntface-"dont make me bitch-slap you. dont ever say that shit again"
    Manky-"i dont get it boss, why do you keep him?he is overpaid,overrated and underused"
    Cuntface-"he....he..is...the father of my children"
    Manky-"you what?he slept with your wife?"
    Cuntface-"no, you dont understand, i dont just have a cunt for a face"
    Manky-"you are a she-male?half and half?"
    Cuntface-"no dickwad, i m not an ugly man, i am an incredibly ugly woman"

what does cuntfaces revelation mean for his relationship with his coach? how desperate was recoba to shag moratti?will ronaldo have to be flown over to milan in a hercules army plane?will fabby have any plyers willing to share his vision,or his bed? all this and more when the next riveting episode of fabbys diary is printed

Il Re

-- 10 --
    Jan 13, 2005
    Episode 52

fabby is taking training when all hell ahs broken loose, tonino is going crazy from training on his own with becks and fatty. he has finally snapped and is offering allcomers a square-go

Tonino-"come on then you bunch of poop-chute-pot-holers, i will take all of you manky bastards on,come on...have it"
    fabby-"tonino calm down and stop fighting with the youth team players, these 12 year olds are being groomed for teh future"
    Tonino-"just like you groomed me eh?here tonino, come join my club.here tonino, we will do an intense training session. here tonino, do you know how to lick a lollypop?because of you i have no control of my bowels, i shit my pants on a daily occurance due to my oversized anus"
    Fabby-"come now tonino, i know you dont mean it. stop standing on that poor childs neck and i will let you ride the great pink fabby helter-skelter"
    Tonino-"no,i have had enough. i want out"
    Fabby-"then you will be allowed to go, if you can find a club desperate enough to take you"
    Tonino-"i wish i had never come here"

meanwhile over in milan manky bastard mancini and cuntface moratti are having a meeting
    Manky-"boss i need to talk to you"
    Cuntface-"what is up oh effeminate one?"
    Manky-"i am dissapointed boss, i have been reading that ronaldo is moving to milan. why are we not in the hunt for him?"
    Cuntface-"do you want him?i will buy him if you want him?"
    manky-"oh yes boss tat would be great"
    Cuntface-"ok, all you have to do is tell me who goes,zlatan,adriano or cruz?"
    Manky-"what??why cant we get rid of il chino?"
    Cuntface-"dont make me bitch-slap you. dont ever say that shit again"
    Manky-"i dont get it boss, why do you keep him?he is overpaid,overrated and underused"
    Cuntface-"he....he..is...the father of my children"
    Manky-"you what?he slept with your wife?"
    Cuntface-"no, you dont understand, i dont just have a cunt for a face"
    Manky-"you are a she-male?half and half?"
    Cuntface-"no dickwad, i m not an ugly man, i am an incredibly ugly woman"

what does cuntfaces revelation mean for his relationship with his coach? how desperate was recoba to shag moratti?will ronaldo have to be flown over to milan in a hercules army plane?will fabby have any plyers willing to share his vision,or his bed? all this and more when the next riveting episode of fabbys diary is printed
    :lol: Rob you are the man!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)