the secret diary of don juan capello (3 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #490
    well +rep to jack for a great idea,oh and also to fli for being a rep whore lol

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #496
    plus rep to me as i am about to write a new episode and begin again to get creative

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #498
    Episode 47

fabby has called his players back to training after the festive period and is working them very hard. he is preparing his players for their return to action against deportivo with personal training plans

Fabby-"ok gather round you bunch of shithole surfers"
    Fabio C-"you heard the boss,get your cum-filled cheeks over here"
    Fabby-"right then guys i trust you had a good christmas,its time for some hard work"
    Becks-"santa was good to me,i got a pretty shiny thing"
    Fabby-"shut up or you will get a spliced ring"
    Fabio C-"ok boss what do you want us to do?"
    Fabby-"Ruud i want you to go for a run"
    Ruud-"clump clump"
    Fabby-"not so fast there horse face, i want you to run for 20 furlongs, fabio i want you to be jockey"
    Fabio C-under his breath"makes a change, normally you want to mount him you damned knob jockey"
    Becks-"what do you want me to do boss?"
    Fabby-"i want you to go home, you dont need to train hard to sit on a bench"
    Becks-"oh please boss there must be something i can do"
    Fabby-"well you could go to inter, they have a good line in taking overrated, overinflated shitheaps and making them rich"
    Becks-fighting back tears"you are a big mean old man"
    Fabby-"now ronnie you big fat shit, get over here"
    Ronnie-"sorry i am late boss, there was a big line at the drive thru"
    Fabby-"take that burger out of your mouth, put on this bin bag,leather trousers and hat then go sit in the steam room for the next 7 hours till you sweat off a stone you fat shit"
    Ronnie-" i am not so fat"
    Fabby-"you cant even jump to head a ball, the last tme i seen something your size take off it had a NASA rocket strapped to its arse"
    Ronnie-"but boss...."
    Fabby-"if you dont lose a stone in the next 2 weeks i swear i am gonna plunder your pooper till the jizzle is running out of your mouth"
    Ronnie-"ok ok ok i will go"
    Tonino-"and me boss?boss"
    Fabby-"go train with the kids, i have no need for you. right boys lets get a move on"

will fabby get the boys in shape before the big match? will ronnie be able to resist a happy meal on his way home? will victoria allow becks to move to a new club?and will ruud gallop into the sunset with fabio on his back?stay tuned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)