the secret diary of don juan capello (2 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #461
    rubber ruby sex doll. :D
    Nice episode as usual!

You know its true :D
    :eyebrows:
    i don't know what ya'll talking about. :shifty:
    know i was supoosed to keep it secret man but...hey, at least you still have the PVC Polly
    lol, class episode as usual rob!!
    cheers guys

**edit** actually looks like someone didnt like it and neg repped me, dunno if they thought it wasnt up to standard as they didnt leave a message. all criticism welcome but please explain why

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #462
    Episode 45

Alex has holed himself away from the world, too scared of what his alter ego Rab will do, too scared to read any more reports of what the terror group he has started has done. he desides to go for a moonlit stroll to try and clear his mind, when all of a sudden a figure appears in the clouds

Lippi-"alex, you have frgotten me alex"
    Alex-"no i have not forgotten boss, i just cant live up to your genius"
    Lippi-"snap yourself out of it boy, you have work to do"
    Alex-"what can i do they already kidnapped cuntface and tried to castrate him but he has no genitals at all. they have deficated the bernabeu's main entrance with a gas-propelled shit cannon and worst of all they posed as doctors and tried to force becks to check the prostates of all his teammates with his chipolata"
    Lippi-"what happened?"
    Alex-"it was a waste of time, he voluntered and they all lined up. they enjoyed it so much that its a weekly ritual now"
    Lippi-"you must be strong and cease this now. the way to get capello is from within his own ranks"
    Alex-"i can't, this Rab character is too strong and he has caused too much mayhem"
    Lippi-"then you have to stop him"
    Alex-"but how?"
    Lippi-"paolo montero is on his way to see you,he is going to perform an exorcism on you to rid you of Rab"
    Alex-"and if it does not work?"
    Lippi-"then he will kick you so hard up the arse you will wake up in 2008"
    suddenly the image of lippi fades
    Alex-"boss,boss,BOSS, wait i still have many questions...."

will the montero exorcism work?will becks tiny penis reach far enough to actually trigger a prostate reaction?is cuntface really a split-arse?how does bozi come up with this?more to follow on the diary of pinch-face....

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    "Paolo Montero is on his way to see you,he is going to perform an exorcism on you..." That sounds painful - poor Alex! TBH though, I thought Alex would've been tougher.

Wasn't me who neg repped you. I +rep'd you a couple of episodes ago & now I have to wait before I rep you again!

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl:

Last 2 episodes seem to be heading in a strange direction Bozi, where are you taking il capitano? Its worrying, esp so close to Christmas! :D

Episode 45, special guest star Paolo Montero! Ha, never saw him coming, of all the ex-Juventini you could have picked! Sure he would have kicked someone into 2008 1st, tried an excorsism 2nd, not his style to hold back on the violence, no?

Both episodes class as always, keep it up, it must be the 1st thread people check when signing on, right?

:toast:

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl:

Last 2 episodes seem to be heading in a strange direction Bozi, where are you taking il capitano? Its worrying, esp so close to Christmas! :D

Episode 45, special guest star Paolo Montero! Ha, never saw him coming, of all the ex-Juventini you could have picked! Sure he would have kicked someone into 2008 1st, tried an excorsism 2nd, not his style to hold back on the violence, no?

Both episodes class as always, keep it up, it must be the 1st thread people check when signing on, right?

:toast:
    :agree:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #472
    alright troops i am back. sorry but i have been slightly preoccupied with my new PSP and my 3 bottles of whisky. will try and gte a new episode up tonight

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #473
    Episode 46

Alex wakes up from a deep slumber, he is sore, confused and sitting at the end of his bed is a solemn looking paolo montero. the last thing he remembers is paolo grabbing him after Juve's last match and tellign him it was time

Alex-"my head is killing me,ow and the rest of me is sore...what the hell happened?"
    Paolo-"well, i had to figure out what i was dealing with capitano...and i was gravely disturbed by what i found out"
    Alex-"how do you mean?"
    Paolo-"first i went to our old friend pavel, he said that mid-training you seemed to shift personality and became obsessed with your hair"
    Alex-"thats just me"
    Paolo-"your pubic hair....."
    Alex-"ohhhhhh,damn. what else?"
    Paolo-"then i spoke to gigi,he said that you started admiring your own naked body in the mirror a hell of a lot more"
    Alex-"well i am a well sculpted male"
    Paolo-"you were holding a camcorder and saying 'come on delpie its your birthday' as you ran your hands over your nakedness"
    Alex-"really?jeez this rab really had the hots for me eh?"
    Paolo-"then i spoke to treze, he said he caught you in the locker room fooking your own predators"
    Alex-"i....i....i.....dont know what to say, i remember nothing"
    Paolo-"then do you remember asking your wife to wear your shirt that you wore when you scored against real madrid in the CL while you had sex,shouting that delpie is king of the world?"
    Alex-"sure i do, that is every thursday, on a monday i dress as spartacus for her. what has that got to do with anything?"
    Paolo-"never mind, anyway i came and tried to reason with this rab to let go of you. it was not worth it"
    Alex-"so what did you do?"
    Paolo-"i kicked the shit out of you so hard until you split in two, he ran off into the night with his dick in a pair of your boots screaming 'i am delpie,world champ, kiss my ring' but my main concern was you so i let him go till you come around"
    Alex-"so where do we go from here?"
    Paolo-"well,there is someone here who wants to see you"
    the door opens and in walks Lippi
    Alex-"boss, i am sorry...i let you down"
    Lippi-"come now alex my child. you should know that you can never let me down, you are my warrior"
    Alex-"so what happens now?"
    Paolo-"i must go, there are many who need my help to kick them back into reality"
    Lippi-"thank you paolo, now alex, you must rest....we have work to do"

what is lippi's plans?does alex have the strength to fight?who will paolo savage next?and is rab still running naked stroking ale's predators or has the jizzle run over the tongue? all this and more to follow

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
    Sep 12, 2006
    Episode 46

Paolo-"then do you remember asking your wife to wear your shirt that you wore when you scored against real madrid in the CL while you had sex,shouting that delpie is king of the world?"
    Alex-"sure i do, that is every thursday, on a monday i dress as spartacus for her. what has that got to do with anything?"
    Paolo-"never mind, anyway i came and tried to reason with this rab to let go of you. it was not worth it"
    Alex-"so what did you do?"
    Paolo-"i kicked the shit out of you so hard until you split in two, he ran off into the night with his dick in a pair of your boots screaming 'i am delpie,world champ, kiss my ring' but my main concern was you so i let him go till you come around"
    :rofl: :D :rofl:

Absolutely top draw as always Boz-man, hilarious. Sure Rab is sat screaming at his computer "I'm Spartacus!" while lovingly caressing il capitano's Adidas!

Keep 'em "coming":)

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #480
    hey guys the new episodes will be coming up soon, new year, whisky and scotsmen = bad time for a creative mind

oh and thanks to the mod who put all the episodes in 1 thread (i am guessing Fliakis)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)