the secret diary of don juan capello (3 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #541
    bet you got your hopes up eh?lol

been a hectic week to say the least but fear not loyal readers there will be a new episode up tomorrow and hopefully i will be on the forum more this week.

stay tuned.........

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    bet you got your hopes up eh?lol

been a hectic week to say the least but fear not loyal readers there will be a new episode up tomorrow and hopefully i will be on the forum more this week.

stay tuned.........
    boo hiss. Get our hopes up that you are going to post an episode. :p

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #543
    Episode 53

all is good in fabbys world, he has managed to oflload fatty and is managing to shape his team in his plain,unentertaining,one dimentional way. however despite all this he is calle dinto teh office of mijatbitch, who looks pissed

Fabby-"hey there pedrag my old sphincter stuffer"
    Mijatobitch-"dont sphincter stuffer me,i am well pissed at you"
    Fabby-"why chief what is wrong?we are doing well in the league,still in teh champions league and the fans seem to have taken to me"
    Mijatobitch-"what gives you that impression?"
    Fabby-"teh otehr day at training they were all waving their hankies at me,they must have heard of my legendary melon sized gonads"
    Mijatobitch-"shut up fool,listen why did you make us sell ronaldo?"
    Fabby-"he was fat, lazy,ugly and he had questionable personal hygiene"
    Mijatobitch-"yes but he made us lots of money, now we are stuck with 50,000 of these authentic real madrid ronaldo blimps, see you inflate them and deflate them depending on his balooning weight"
    Fabby-"shit how big do those things go?"
    Mijatobitch-"thats not the point, with zizou retired and ronnie gone we need to maximise our earning through our current squad. emerson hair nets are struggling,ruud van nistelhorse tooth paste never took off and teh less said about raul dummies the better, the only product selling fast is david beckham anal lube"
    Fabby-"yeah i stocked up for a few years"
    Mijatobitch-"well you have forced ronnie out, now you must pay the price, if you dont get a big earner in teh door , you will have to start playing tonino"
    Fabby-"what teh hell?why,why,why???"
    Mijatobitch-"well the offers are flying in for merchandise"
    Fabby-"for that craggy faced ugly cunt?"
    Mijatobitch-"we have the antonio casanno garbage pail kid doll,if you dont give him attention every two seconds it spits, swears and kicks you"
    Fabby-"surely not, anything else?"
    Mijatobitch-"also he is in high demand from clearasils new, life without clearasil campaign and show his face as how ugly teh world is without their cream"
    Fabby-"i refuse"
    Mijatobitch-"well fabby, this club cares only about money, so eitehr get a star name or start to play the petulant one"

will fabby regret letting ronnie go?will he be forced to play teh little brat?how much anal lube does fabby need?all this and more in future instalments

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #546
    Fabby-"teh other day at training they were all waving their hankies at me,they must have heard of my legendary melon sized gonads"
    The Coach and his men were booed off the pitch by fans, who expressed their disappointment by shaking white handkerchiefs and calling for the resignations of both Capello and President Ramon Calderon.

when life imitates art:toast:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    The Coach and his men were booed off the pitch by fans, who expressed their disappointment by shaking white handkerchiefs and calling for the resignations of both Capello and President Ramon Calderon.

when life imitates art:toast:
    i already told you once. Next episode make me a millionaire :D

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #548
    Episode 54

fabby is in deep trouble, his team are not performing and with a champions league game to come against Bayern his top players are losing confidence in him. they call a supersecret meeting in a dingy back alley bar

Fabio C-"right lads, we all know why we are here dont we?"
    Becks-"wait a minute this isnt the madrid gay district...Vicky s gona be real dissapointed when i dont come home with style tips for her from Astral the drag queen"
    Emerson-"i know why we are here, we ahve a big game coming and fabby ahs lost the plot completely"
    Ruud-"clump,clump"
    Fabio C-"aye i know you wish you had stayed in manchester, i wish i had stayed in Turin"
    Ruud-"clump,clump.clump"
    Emerson-"Alex ferguson was gonna put you out to stud?why did you come here"
    Ruud-"clumpity clump"
    Becks-"yeah you probably did get ridden more here by fabby"
    Raul-"so, against bayern, i suggest we play absolutely terrible, fall over at every opportunity and genarally underperform"
    Becks-"i would but i am not able to play"
    Fabio C-"well i have been doing that all season, this sint a new plan at all"

suddeenyl a noise from teh back of the bar startles them

Fabio C-"shit we were followed, split up and move out GO GO GO"

fabio and becks run west along the back streets, they are being followed and since becks cant run fast they are being closed on. suddenly they hit a dead end

Becks-OH MY GODcries like a girl i seen him in the shadows,he is wearing a purple real madrid top"
    Fabio C-"so?whats the problem with that?"
    Becks-"havent you heard there is a mad man running around stabbing people in the eye, he wears a purple top and is kows as teh purple shirted eye stabber"
    FabioC-"dont be stupid he does not exist, vicky just tells you that to stop you from trolling the streets looking for a cheap ride"
    Becks-"then why is he hiding in the shadows?"
    Fabio C-"i dont know, come out you cockmonger"

suddenly the person steps forward and fabio catches his eye and sees he is carrying a weapon in his hand

Fabio C-"oh god, this is bad do you see that weapon in his hand?"
    Becks-"oh no i told you its the purple shirted eye stabber"
    Fabio C-"no,its worse,much worse. its Fabby-the purple eyed shit stabber"

will faby violate fabio and becks?will becks enjoy it even more than wearing a sarong?did fabby overhear teh players revolt?stay tuned for more from fabbys diary

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    i think i deserve some praise as without me the bozman would not know about the purple eyed stabber. Donations are welcome :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Episode 54

fabby is in deep trouble, his team are not performing and with a champions league game to come against Bayern his top players are losing confidence in him. they call a supersecret meeting in a dingy back alley bar

Fabio C-"right lads, we all know why we are here dont we?"
    Becks-"wait a minute this isnt the madrid gay district...Vicky s gona be real dissapointed when i dont come home with style tips for her from Astral the drag queen"
    Emerson-"i know why we are here, we ahve a big game coming and fabby has lost the plot completely"
    Ruud-"clump,clump"
    Fabio C-"aye i know you wish you had stayed in manchester, i wish i had stayed in Turin"
    Ruud-"clump,clump.clump"
    Emerson-"Alex ferguson was gonna put you out to stud?why did you come here"
    Ruud-"clumpity clump"
    Becks-"yeah you probably did get ridden more here by fabby"
    Raul-"so, against bayern, i suggest we play absolutely terrible, fall over at every opportunity and genarally underperform"
    Becks-"i would but i am not able to play"
    Fabio C-"well i have been doing that all season, this sint a new plan at all"

suddenly a noise from teh back of the bar startles them

Fabio C-"shit we were followed, split up and move out GO GO GO"

fabio and becks run west along the back streets, they are being followed and since becks cant run fast they are being closed on. suddenly they hit a dead end

Becks-OH MY GODcries like a girl i seen him in the shadows,he is wearing a purple real madrid top"
    Fabio C-"so?whats the problem with that?"
    Becks-"havent you heard there is a mad man running around stabbing people in the eye, he wears a purple top and is kows as teh purple shirted eye stabber"
    FabioC-"dont be stupid he does not exist, vicky just tells you that to stop you from trolling the streets looking for a cheap ride"
    Becks-"then why is he hiding in the shadows?"
    Fabio C-"i dont know, come out you cockmonger"

suddenly the person steps forward and fabio catches his eye and sees he is carrying a weapon in his hand

Fabio C-"oh god, this is bad do you see that weapon in his hand?"
    Becks-"oh no i told you its the purple shirted eye stabber"
    Fabio C-"no,its worse,much worse. its Fabby-the purple eyed shit stabber"

will faby violate fabio and becks?will becks enjoy it even more than wearing a sarong?did fabby overhear teh players revolt?stay tuned for more from fabbys diary
    :rofl: :rofl: Great post Bozi! :lol:

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #558
    props to the real MC for the inspiration on the eye stabber, wasnt a great leap to have the purple eyed shit stabber

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)