The NBA Thread (75 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's gonna be fired for sure :lol: this ringer reporter puts a new meaning to social media sherlock holming, amazing digging he did haha.

THERE'S LOTS of gold material in BCs 4-5 burner accounts lol. The dude been SOOOOOO petty :lol: Even hating on his own player Embiid with these accounts, throwing shade at Okafor, HATES the raptors/Masait etc, fighting with fans who said shit about his collar was the best part lol.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
JR Smith just fucked the Cavs there. 4 seconds left and somehow thought they were ahead and wasted the opportunity for a go-ahead attempt. What a moron :rofl:

Wasted one of the greatest finals games ever by Lebron :lol: 49 points on 19-28 shooting - 8 assists - 7 rebounds - 1 steal before Smith did his thing. :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

And people say Lebron has help. :seven:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
JR Smith just fucked the Cavs there. 4 seconds left and somehow thought they were ahead and wasted the opportunity for a go-ahead attempt. What a moron :rofl:

Wasted one of the greatest finals games ever by Lebron

- - - Updated - - -

And people say Lebron has help. :seven:
How the fuck do you not know the score with a few seconds on the clock and was waiting there for the free throw to be taken 2:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
JR :lol:

Draymond tho :inter: most disgusting character in NBA

- - - Updated - - -

if Cleveland loses, James is getting finals MVP. calling it now
James wins it if he keeps playing like this and manages to steal a game or two. He even upped his defensive game, helped hold Durant to 8-22 shooting.

I can honestly see a sweep now though, and in that case he probably can't win it, regardless of what he does. The Cavs, including James, looked utterly demoralized and shellshocked in OT. It would have been one thing if they had missed a last second shot to win, but to have it go down like that, after a game like that. Can't even imagine. :rofl:

I could see this happening in a regular season game, doesn't mean too much, ya know. But in the NBA finals, this has to be the most unbelievable brainfart ever. :rofl:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
As an aside the Warriors are the most disgusting team in the league by far. Showboating, gloating, taunting, and celebrating like that in OT. 73 win team adds a top 2/3 player in the league in Kevin Durant, and they act like this after relying on a JR Smith howler to win at home in OT. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

icemaη;5755276 said:
How the fuck do you not know the score with a few seconds on the clock and was waiting there for the free throw to be taken 2:
Just bizarre. Nightmare scenario there.

I just remembered another one from college basketball back in the early 90s.
@zizinho @King of Kings @Osman

Y'all remember the Chris Weber "timeout" in the National Championship game against North Carolina, down 73-71 with 11 seconds left, bringing the ball forward to go for the tie (or win with a 3), and he calls a timeout when Michigan has none left, which is a technical foul, clinches the championship for North Carolina.

Well, JR Smith just managed to top that. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And :lol: at the refs overturning the charge on KD and calling that a blocking foul late in the 4th.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Of course I remember that. I wanted Michigan to win in the worst way. I LOVED the Fab 5.

I remember watching the game, forgetting that Michigan had no time outs, even though, I think it was Billy Packer had just said that they have plenty of time to get a good look, even without a timeout.

So, even though it was said 9n tv moments before, I still forgot.

Drugs are bad, man :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Of course I remember that. I wanted Michigan to win in the worst way. I LOVED the Fab 5.

I remember watching the game, forgetting that Michigan had no time outs, even though, I think it was Billy Packer had just said that they have plenty of time to get a good look, even without a timeout.

So, even though it was said 9n tv moments before, I still forgot.

Drugs are bad, man :lol:
:lol:
Was cheering for the Fab Five too. I was 7, and remember having no idea about the timeouts and why they were calling a foul. I was so mad. :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As an aside the Warriors are the most disgusting team in the league by far. Showboating, gloating, taunting, and celebrating like that in OT. 73 win team adds a top 2/3 player in the league in Kevin Durant, and they act like this after relying on a JR Smith howler to win at home in OT. :inter:

- - - Updated - - -

Just bizarre. Nightmare scenario there.

I just remembered another one from college basketball back in the early 90s.
@zizinho @King of Kings @Osman

Y'all remember the Chris Weber "timeout" in the National Championship game against North Carolina, down 73-71 with 11 seconds left, bringing the ball forward to go for the tie (or win with a 3), and he calls a timeout when Michigan has none left, which is a technical foul, clinches the championship for North Carolina.

Well, JR Smith just managed to top that. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

And :lol: at the refs overturning the charge on KD and calling that a blocking foul late in the 4th.
never watched NCAA up until 2007/2008 i think, so dont remember that :D

- - - Updated - - -

Green is the worst, plays like crap yet screams, celebrates, dances like he has a 40 game triple double. if it wasnt for his defense, he would be playing in China or something :inter:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 57)