Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByzantineUSA

Jul 20, 2018
-Buy an actual CB to rotate like Lindelof( rugani caceres are jokes keep one for 4th choice)
-Buy one box to box midfielder along with Ramsey
-Replace Douglas Costa with another rotation winger
-Bring Piatek and sell Dybala( with his money you ll cover part of all the other expences)
-Sell De sciglio to Italian rival ( double win) and replace with an expirienced wing back that can help Cancelo grow.( Evra type)

Big question to you guys, which box to box mid do you suggest???

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
-Buy an actual CB to rotate like Lindelof( rugani caceres are jokes keep one for 4th choice)
-Buy one box to box midfielder along with Ramsey
-Replace Douglas Costa with another rotation winger
-Bring Piatek and sell Dybala( with his money you ll cover part of all the other expences)
-Sell De sciglio to Italian rival ( double win) and replace with an expirienced wing back that can help Cancelo grow.( Evra type)

Big question to you guys, which box to box mid do you suggest???
:howler: :rofl: Flavor of the month I see. Fucking Piatek. Another incredibly overrated douche-cunt.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Relax dude. Is Dybala your son?
No, but haters like you and some other fags on this forum irk me.

Like I said before, I'm not averse to selling Dybala if we're bringing in Mbappe and Zaniolo, but ludicrous suggestions like that toxic cunt Icardi and the vastly over-rated Pontiac from Milan should be scoffed at. :howler: :rofl:

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
No, but haters like you and some other fags on this forum irk me.

Like I said before, I'm not averse to selling Dybala if we're bringing in Mbappe and Zaniolo, but ludicrous suggestions like that toxic cunt Icardi and the vastly over-rated Pontiac from Milan should be scoffed at. :howler::rofl:
I never said that. Go and read my post from some days ago where I wrote: selling Dybala for Icardi would be stupid.
I want the best for Juventus, this is not Dybala F.C. but I understand you, you are a fanboy and truth hurts.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Mandzukic is 33, Ronaldo is 34 and some morons want to sell Dybala :lol3:

Just because our current manager cannot figure out that Dybala is a forward doesn’t mean that we have to sell him and screw the future of this club up even more.

Juventus FC, not Allegri FC.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I hope we splash the cash on another, preferably "old", big name marquee signing! Let's continue signing players that are good for our exposure, rather than players we actually need. What could possibly go wrong?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Why Barella? another shit mediocre Italian mid - pass please - we seen enough of it - Gagliardini, Stururu etc. etc.
I would try Zaniolo only, then we need dynamic mid for the RCM spot, Ndombele seems like a good idea, but he is not the only option.
for the LCM Matuidi should be enough, he is still good.
Mid of Ndombele Pjanic Matuidi with Benta, Can and Ramsey on the bench looks much better. Zaniolo would be great addition though.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
you forgot ''the white Kante'', right @Nedved96 ?
About 40% of kids with autism spectrum disorders don’t talk at all, and between 25% and 30% develop some language skills during infancy but then lose them later. Some children with ASD start talking later in life. Most have some problems with communication, including these:
  • Inability to stay on topic when talking or answering questions
  • Not recognizing sarcasm or joking
https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/symptoms-of-autism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)