Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
- Will Ramsey speak Italian right away?
- Will Chiesa replace Juan?
- Romero now?
- What formation will Zidane use?
- Zaniolo?
- de Ligt is signed right? I mean, he saw the Continassa right? :scared:
- Pjanic left? Who takes his spot?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
In:
Tanguy Ndombele - 70m
Aaron Ramsey - free
Sandro Tonali - 30m
Federico Chiesa - 50m
Cristian Romero - 20m

Out:
Andrea Barzagli - retire
Martin Caceres - MLS
Douglas Costa - 50m
Emre Can - 25m
Sami Khedira - street

Net spend = 95 million

2018/19 squad

3mMIqyt.jpg

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Ndombele and Ramsey for mid.
Isco IN - Pjanic OUT.
Chiesa if we can sell Costa and Cuads.
No idea what about the defence - Genoa GM said he will come to Juve in 2020 or 2021 so not this summer.
De Ligt would be perfect but do we have money for him? With Ndombele coming its probably impossible to get him.
Its also probable that we will once more ignore midfield problems and only get Ramsey for free. Invest heavy in de Ligt then.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
list of players looks fine, i'd sign it, but there's no such thing as "net spend". player fees are spread over multiple seasons depending on the contract length, and that is the cost that matters. clubs won't consider "net spend", uefa/fifa/ffp rules won't even mention it, it won't affect the cash flow or profit of a club, it's only a fan thing. pls let's not keep spreading that. and don't shoot me, i'm just trying to make you an improved rakib. :-*

- - - Updated - - -

Isco IN - Pjanic OUT.
we need at least 3 mids with good passing abilities, and we only have 1 right now. selling pjanic would make this mercato a sideways step at best, whoever you replace him with.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Postpone De Ligt to 2020. I'm sure he doesn't mind growing and developing @ Ajax for another season. If that's not possible, go the PSG way. Loan for 20 million + obligation for another 50 or something. Defer payment to a later date, and we don't get fucked by FFP.

Go all in for midfield. Ndombele and Ramsey is good. Sell The Tajine Twins (I'm not sure anyone will pay more than 30 for Can, and we'd be lucky to get 10 for Khedira). Tonali, if we have enough money, for depth and Italian talent.

Defense isn't getting any younger, and we're always one Chiellini injury from a disaster. Rugani, Romero, Chiellini, Skinny Legs, and some scrub. Barza retires. De Ligt can come in January or summer of 2020. Rugani, De Ligt, Chiellini, Bonucci, and Romero. We'd have 3 very talented and young CBs. Defense set for the next 10 years.

In attack, keep everyone except Costa, and possibly Cuads. Chiesa could come in, but he's not a necessity. If he costs anything more than 50, street.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I think Juve finances would be pretty bad without a CL final or a CL win so plusvalenza will be essential next summer to balance books and fund new transfers. There aren't that many players who can generate the necessary accounting profit so the main candidates for 1 or more sales will be Bentancur, Pjanic, Dybala and Alex Sandro imo. Other than that Higuain and Pjaca would probably be the non profit generating sales if possible.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
Ndombele and Ramsey for mid.
Isco IN - Pjanic OUT.
Chiesa if we can sell Costa and Cuads.
No idea what about the defence - Genoa GM said he will come to Juve in 2020 or 2021 so not this summer.
De Ligt would be perfect but do we have money for him? With Ndombele coming its probably impossible to get him.
Its also probable that we will once more ignore midfield problems and only get Ramsey for free. Invest heavy in de Ligt then.
Isco in, Pjanic out? :lol: Who is going to play as regista?

Jul 13, 2010
Ndombele.. I don't think he is proven world class player, not sure how he made starting 11 in a top 5 team in the world.

Jul 13, 2010
Isco in, Pjanic out? :lol: Who is going to play as regista?
Why do you even need a regista? Is it mandatory? Is it impossible to organise a play from upfield? I personally think that a good strong defensive midfielder would be more beneficial for us.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
But Allegri probably won't change to a formation/gameplan without this classic regista in front of the defence. So as long Allegri's here Isco in/Pjanic out wouldn't be the right move I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

But still:

Isco :tuttosport:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why do you even need a regista? Is it mandatory? Is it impossible to organise a play from upfield? I personally think that a good strong defensive midfielder would be more beneficial for us.
our defense is fine, we just won't score enough goals for a top team. iirc last season cr7 alone scored more goals in the cl than the entire juve team, and we're not on fire this season either.

we need:
- a barza replacement
- 2 (3, if we sell pjanic) dynamic, fast mids that can pass and create chances
- some proactive dacdics

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Benfica starlet open to Juve move: 'Playing next to Ronaldo would be a dream'
01 February at 12:00

Juventus have a new highly futuristic goal for the future. This is Joao Felix, 19-year-old Portuguese midfielder who is defined as the heir of Rui Costa.

"I'm not scared by the numbers that revolve around me, nor by the illustrious comparisons offered by the media, nor the interest of the biggest clubs on the planet. If anything, I'm flattered. I am a professional and I am very fortunate to be doubly well advised," he said. "My father was a PE teacher, who worked as an athletic trainer and knows very well how things go in our world. He was my first and most important teacher and then I have an agent, who is a phenomenon, the best in the world, Jorge Mendes.

"My dreams? I have two great dreams. I would like to play alongside Cristiano Ronaldo because he is simply the greatest. An idol, a world icon, an example for everyone. Playing with a 'monster' like him would allow me to grow even more.

"The second dream in this 2019, which I hope will be "golden" for me, is to win the Golden Boy, a fantastic prize, the Ballon d'Or for young players. Last year, I remained in contention until the final 40 candidates. This time I want to win it," Felix concluded.

Woahh, the kid is destined for that free tour around the stadium and J Museum visit... :lol: :lol:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Forget about him. The EPL vultures are circling, and he's probably going to cost in excess of 70 million. He's potentially a great player, but we have other areas that need to be addressed.

- - - Updated - - -

our defense is fine, we just won't score enough goals for a top team. iirc last season cr7 alone scored more goals in the cl than the entire juve team, and we're not on fire this season either.

we need:
- a barza replacement
- 2 (3, if we sell pjanic) dynamic, fast mids that can pass and create chances
- some proactive dacdics
1.) Romero (De Ligt in 2020 to learn from and then replace Chiello)
2.) Ndombele and Tonali
3.) Zizou as coach? :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)