Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (67 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Out:
Higuain - 50m
Costa - 50m
Khedira - 15m
Matuidi - 15m
Barzagli - retire
Caceres - end loan

In:
Ramsey - free
Romero - 25m
Zaniolo - 60m
Ndombele - 70m
Chiesa - 50m
The negative about those INs is that none of those players are properly established. They’re only promising players at this point so who’s to know what their real level is.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our midfield purchases since January 2015 include:

Sturaro
Lemina
Hernanes
Khedira
Rincon
Matuidi
Emre Can

What a majestic list of donkeys. :touched:
Stu and Lemina were Vidal tier talents but the injuries ruined them. Nanes was brilliant, wish we signed him earlier in his prime

- - - Updated - - -

Out:
Higuain - 50m
Costa - 50m
Khedira - 15m
Matuidi - 15m
Barzagli - retire
Caceres - end loan

In:
Ramsey - free
Romero - 25m
Zaniolo - 60m
Ndombele - 70m
Chiesa - 50m
@rakib567 pls educate this peasant

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Stu and Lemina were Vidal tier talents
What the fuck
@Bianconero81

The negative about those INs is that none of those players are properly established. They’re only promising players at this point so who’s to know what their real level is.
I don’t think we have the money to blow 150 million on Pogba or Eriksen. This is the position we are in realistically, we have to buy young talents and hope they turn out good (like we did with Dybala).

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I probably figured out how it works in this Juventus universe.

1. The management repeat year after year that this team is so good that it's almost impossible to find even a single player that could make it better. Paratici said it again the other day. Why do the team play so bad then? Maybe, there's something wrong with the coach?

2. No! Allergi is great, he's one of the best in the business, and the management wish he stays here for as many years as he pleases. Why do the the team play so bad then?

3. It's the matter of luck! They're just unlucky! The bad draw, injuries, missed chances, lucky opponents, etc. Before now I didn't pay close attention to their regular remarks about how crucial luck is in the CL success, because I never thought they really consider it a valid excuse for their failures. But both their transfer market strategy and the way they play show that they do believe they do everything right. Yes, there might be some occasional mistakes here and there, but all in all they do what they think is enough to be real contenders for a CL trophy.

If this team don't undergo a total overhaul this summer, it means that this is really the case. And if this is the case, I don't even know what to say.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Out:
Higuain - 50m
Costa - 50m
Khedira - 15m
Matuidi - 15m
Barzagli - retire
Caceres - end loan

In:
Ramsey - free
Romero - 25m
Zaniolo - 60m
Ndombele - 70m
Chiesa - 50m
Caceres is not on loan
We paid 15 for matuidi we won't break even for someone who is older and declining

Khedira for 15? He has a heart problem to add to his persistent injuries

Higuain 50 mill... this isn't 2015

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Out:
Higuain - 50m
Costa - 50m
Khedira - 15m
Matuidi - 15m
Barzagli - retire
Caceres - end loan

In:
Ramsey - free
Romero - 25m
Zaniolo - 60m
Ndombele - 70m
Chiesa - 50m
We'd be betting a lot on Zaniolo and that Ndombele guy you love so much. If we're going to spend money like that, I would think it would be for a more established name.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
If we're going to spend money like that, I would think it would be for a more established name.
Established names don’t go for 60m. They go for 150m.

Even Real Madrid and Barcelona have recently given up on signing galacticos and instead focused more on signing the best young players (Vinicius, Asensio, Ceballos, Odriozola, Dembele, Arthur, Lenglet, Malcolm)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm glad that pseudo footballer aka The Accident is gone. Nanes was a massive sack of shit (good in his prime) for us, and Lemina :sad: I really had high hopes for him.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems our midfield scouts are on a permanent vacay :baus::tup:

I struggle to think of any other top club that has a midfield as bad as ours.
Lemina was supposed to succeed Vidal. Had the physical tools, the technique and the passing game. Started off as regista for us but we all saw him as the b2b of the future. Sadly, his time here got ruined by injuries, so it ended with him being subbed in as a winger in the CL final, after the game was over long ago. Real shame

Jun 6, 2015
There won't be any massive overhaul. Expecting 2-4 new players to come in. I'm firmly in the get De Ligt camp myself. He seems like he could become a special player and we need to get our biggest strength defensive solidity back. In midfield I'd be happy with Ramsey and whichever fancy young mid (Ndombele, Zaniolo, Tonali) Paratici might decide to go after.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Out:
Higuain - 50m
Costa - 50m
Khedira - 15m
Matuidi - 15m
Barzagli - retire
Caceres - end loan

In:
Ramsey - free
Romero - 25m
Zaniolo - 60m
Ndombele - 70m
Chiesa - 50m
Seriously in what world we can sell Higuain for 50mln?

We can't get rid of him for 36, let alone 50mln.

And Khedira will leave for free, if he leaves at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)