Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Chelsea got a transfer ban. The pro is one less rival to worry about in the transfer market this summer. They were probably going to spend big as well.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sarri leaving would in theory be a bigger issue, but it seems like a done deal spread out as a loan disguise.
this. since they cannot buy any other forward, and without higgy, they'd be stuck with giroud, i expect them to keep higuain, regardless of sarri's situation.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Woj
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-Sandro
SMS-Pjanic-Pogba
Dybala-Mario-Ronaldo

All out assault on two top mids...pay the fucking money and get them and let Pjanic hover around in front of the Defense.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #793
    This years SMS would be a discounted SMS so yes I would.

Besides, he links up well with Immobile and as @Osman was just saying in the other thread we need a CM that can provide assists and add those said qualities.
    buy Eriksen.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    This years SMS at last years SMS's value, no thanks but I think his weaker season would obviously drop his value enough for us to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

lol buying outright from EPL? no way. Only reason I think we would even have a shot at Pogba is he might force his way out specifically for us.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #795
    This years SMS at last years SMS's value, no thanks but I think his weaker season would obviously drop his value enough for us to buy.

- - - Updated - - -

lol buying outright from EPL? no way. Only reason I think we would even have a shot at Pogba is he might force his way out specifically for us.
    we can always wait another year and get him for free.:fab:

in the meantime, for that last crucial we got Ramsey. Not let's buy some runners who can do something with a ball.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I don't get your argument though on "this years SMS"...that's like saying no to Pogba for his off season under Mourinho lol

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #799
    I don't get your argument though on "this years SMS"...that's like saying no to Pogba for his off season under Mourinho lol
    Lotito will still ask for 80m+, Pogba had more than one good season here and you knew it wouldn't work with Mourinho because the idiot played him basically on defense.
    SMS is slow and we're not sure if he's a one hit wonder or not.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)