Summer Mercato Thread 2019-20 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lotito will still ask for 80m+, Pogba had more than one good season here and you knew it wouldn't work with Mourinho because the idiot played him basically on defense.
SMS is slow and we're not sure if he's a one hit wonder or not.
SMS might be slow, but he can do a lot on the field. He scores, great with his head in the box, can play that killer pass and can hold onto the ball really well.

Pogba would cost way more than 80m. Erikson too.

- - - Updated - - -

That's why I advocated for him so much last year because he would have done a pretty good job filling the void Pogba left behind.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #802
    SMS might be slow, but he can do a lot on the field. He scores, great with his head in the box, can play that killer pass and can hold onto the ball really well.

Pogba would cost way more than 80m. Erikson too.
    give me a formation with Ramsey starting.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #804
    we can only hope SMS is at 60m and having a bad season because he wanted to leave that club. :boh:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    That's a huge jump in quality but considering how much we spent last year it should be possible. If it means selling Costa to help, fuck it, then do it.

- - - Updated - - -

ManU have wanted Costa so why not throw him in the deal to get Pogba back? We would still have one of the best attacks in Europe next season with or without Costa.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    sell our only guy who can open up defenses, ok.
    lol we wouldn't have that problem anymore Pogba, SMS AND Ramsey :D

Sell the only player we have to buy two more than can? I love Costa probably more than anyone here but even I see the need for CMs with certain characteristics.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We have had one of the best defenses in europe and we get sliced open by players with half of Costas speed. Its about the pass more so than the pace.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    we have Bonucci. lol
    lolol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how often SMS gets ahead of Immobile in the box to receive crosses during open play. Boy, he really can put the ball on a silver platter too for the offense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)