Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (1 Viewer)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
BIG DADDY!!! said:
Zeman's Juve hope Thursday 23 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdenek Zeman hopes that Juventus fans acknowledge that he is not in any way responsible for the club’s demotion to Serie B.

The Lecce Coach is preparing for the clash with the Old Lady on Saturday, an important match for the fiery tactician who has always been the Bianconeri’s most outspoken critic.

It was his comments on the “unusual” muscular development of some of their players which started the investigation into Juve’s medical staff a few years ago.

Zeman had also suggested that former director general Luciano Moggi had some power over referees long before this summer’s Calciopoli scandal.

“I expect people to understand that it is not my fault that Juventus are in Serie B,” Zeman told Sky Italia on Thursday.

“Other people damaged the club, not me, but sometimes I fear the supporters did not understand this, because they were blinded by their love for the team.

“Now it’s a different Juve, with a different management and I think things will change. They have started again from the Serie B and they are focusing on their young players.”

Coach Didier Deschamps will field many youngsters including Valeri Bojinov, who Zeman knows from their time together at Lecce, but the Coach is aware that it will not be an easy match.

“Juventus are always a strong team, although the 12 absences may influence the match. I hope my men continue to show the will and determination I have seen in training in the past few days,” added the Czech, who could not avoid ending his statement with a cutting remark.

“I see that Juve’s doctor is still Riccardo Agricola – I guess this is another anomaly of Italian football,” concluded Zeman.

Whos the 12?
Zeman is behaving like someone who is waiting for his ass to be handed to him :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
BIG DADDY!!! said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdenek Zeman hopes that Juventus fans acknowledge that he is not in any way responsible for the club’s demotion to Serie B.

The Lecce Coach is preparing for the clash with the Old Lady on Saturday, an important match for the fiery tactician who has always been the Bianconeri’s most outspoken critic.

It was his comments on the “unusual” muscular development of some of their players which started the investigation into Juve’s medical staff a few years ago.

Zeman had also suggested that former director general Luciano Moggi had some power over referees long before this summer’s Calciopoli scandal.

“I expect people to understand that it is not my fault that Juventus are in Serie B,” Zeman told Sky Italia on Thursday.

“Other people damaged the club, not me, but sometimes I fear the supporters did not understand this, because they were blinded by their love for the team.

“Now it’s a different Juve, with a different management and I think things will change. They have started again from the Serie B and they are focusing on their young players.”

Coach Didier Deschamps will field many youngsters including Valeri Bojinov, who Zeman knows from their time together at Lecce, but the Coach is aware that it will not be an easy match.

“Juventus are always a strong team, although the 12 absences may influence the match. I hope my men continue to show the will and determination I have seen in training in the past few days,” added the Czech, who could not avoid ending his statement with a cutting remark.

“I see that Juve’s doctor is still Riccardo Agricola – I guess this is another anomaly of Italian football,” concluded Zeman.

Whos the 12?
:pumpkin: Zeman's just asking for a right good kicking - I hope someone gets the chance to do so!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Piccolo, Tudor, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Marchionni, Zalayeta, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Guzman, Legrottaglie - I cannot find two more injured players.

alex74

Oct 1, 2006
Juventus – Lecce: previous meetings
total meetings:30
Juventus wins:20
Draws:7
Lecce wins:3
Total Juventus Goals:60
Total Lecce Goals:22

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
alex74 said:
Juventus – Lecce: previous meetings
total meetings:30
Juventus wins:20
Draws:7
Lecce wins:3
Total Juventus Goals:60
Total Lecce Goals:22
Don´t steal my info!:D

I already posted that...:disagree:

Check page 4!

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
mark83 said:
Piccolo, Tudor, Zanetti, Giannichedda, Marchionni, Zalayeta, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Guzman, Legrottaglie - I cannot find two more injured players.

buffon is suspended ...

1 more left ... how about cumulative yellows ???

Jul 2, 2006
BIG DADDY!!! said:

Whos the 12?
whatever

lets destroy them:D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
mark83 said:
Buffon = suspended
Palladino = Was not fully fit but the rumours say he will be fit for the gmae (cross your fingers).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)