Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Bisco said:
shitty or not, he is entitled to his own opinion and people on the forum should respect that. as for wfm221 i already marked out where he went wrong and for heavens sake why cant we just appreciate each others opinion with out having to call each other names like children.
:agree: You're right Bisco!:thumbs:

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Juve per sempre said:
LoL swag is here! hide everyone!!
I know I elicit that kind of reaction (I'm not exactly known as the "Enforcer" around these parts). And I can see that Jack is generally fed up with the name-calling at this stage.

I don't care what's gone on before, and I'm not about to read it all. But this thread has certainly made my attention when I really didn't want it to be.

Sep 19, 2006
swag said:
I know I elicit that kind of reaction (I'm not exactly known as the "Enforcer" around these parts). And I can see that Jack is generally fed up with the name-calling at this stage.

I don't care what's gone on before, and I'm not about to read it all. But this thread has certainly made my attention when I really didn't want it to be.
Hey give the guy Bisco smthing in the supervising! he really has the potential!!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Juve per sempre said:
What do u mean by animosity??
The animosity between Rab & Mark83! Its almost as strong as what I felt re that interesti, whom I found to be insulting & infuriated me into saying something I never thought I would: - refering to a male like that - although I must admit, I still feel justified in saying that about him.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
AngelaL said:
Animosity: - Antagonism/ Dislike/ Hatred/ Rancour/ Enmity/ Hostility/ Acrimony/ Ill feeling/ Bad blood between two or more parties.

Ahhh! the joys of flicking through that trusty dictionary/Thesaurus. :D

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Medico - 28/11/06

Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet e Marcelo Zalayeta
Sono in fase di recupero e potrebbero riprendere ad allenarsi con la squadra da lunedì prossimo

Giuliano Giannichedda
L’ecografia effettuata ha evidenziato una distrazione muscolare del gemello mediale di 1° – 2° grado. Ha una prognosi di circa 30, 35 giorni.

Tomas Guzman
E’ possibile che torni a disposizione per questa settimana.

Marco Marchionni
Il problema infiammatorio nella zona esterna del ginocchio sta regredendo. Ancora alcuni giorni di fisioterapia e si presume che possa poi riprendere ad allenarsi in modo differenziato.

Felice Piccolo
Ha ripreso da alcuni giorni ad allenarsi con la squadra ed esce quindi dalla fisioterapia.

Igor Tudor
E’ ancora in fisioterapia e continua il lavoro atletico differenziato.

Cristiano Zanetti
Questa mattina ha effettuato una corsa di ripresa in campo. Per lui si prospetta un controllo ecografico nel fine settimana. I tempi di recupero sono quelli previsti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)