Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (1 Viewer)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    Probable lineup:

Mirante: Birindelli, Kovac, Boumsong, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Paro, Marchisio, Nedved; Bojinov, Palladino.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    He twisted his knee last week or something and will be available for the game. I want Marchisio to play. He could replace either him or Paro but that Marchisio kid should play. He apparently made 2 sombreros today. :p

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    zanetti got injured tonight too , so we're on out in the midfield as well. But will be glad to see marchisio play, cuz i dont think Gianni is match fit to start.

love the picture mark.....we got some score to settle with this guy. I want to see a Bojinov hattrick.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Didn't Zeman coach Boji at Lecce?

I hope RAI Int. show it, it's been a couple of weeks now since they showed teh old lady.

Sep 13, 2006
    Juventus : (3-4-1-2) -

Buffon; Piccolo, Legrottaglie, Tudor; Marchionni, Giannichedda, Zanetti, Guzman; Del Piero; Zalayeta , Trezeguet.

What a lineup one might say.... a team which could stand a UEFA cup slot chance in Serie A .... and maybe win a penalty-less promotion from Serie B....

Yet, ALL THESE players will be missing next Saturday against Zeman`s Lecce ...... and what`s worse, apart from Buffon who is the only non-injured in that lineup, most probably all the other 10 will be missing the following Friday against Genoa (maybe Del Piero and Giannichedda might make it for that game).

As for Bojinov-Zeman : the youngster regards Zeman as his father and he calls him regularly. Personally I think that rather than a motivation it will turn out to be a sub-conscious situation where he finds it difficult to punish his father-figure.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Will Camo be available? He got booked & I'm sure he's been booked before but I can't remember if he has served a suspension already.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    CauldronWench said:
    Is Lecce any good?
    They stand in the 15th place in the table with 14 points. They have won 4 times, drawn twice and lost six times. They have scored 16 goals and conceded 17.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)