Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (4 Viewers)

BaAa3

Apr 25, 2004
Wow

FT Bologna 3 - 1 Genoa

14' [1 - 0] C. Bellucci
55' [2 - 0] S. Torrisi
63' [3 - 0] M. Marazzina
77' [3 - 1] M.B. Adailton

So Bologna will move to 1st position 22pts with Napoli & Piacenza in the time being !

Buy on AliExpress.com

BaAa3

Apr 25, 2004
So what will be our line up for this match !

By the way who thinks if we win this match we will jump to 1st position with other teams .
( I DO )

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it's justta such tricky game since we are missing most of the big guns for this game. i don't have a good feeling. just lets see how DD will deal with this match.

Sep 19, 2006
m_elayyan said:
Aljazeera sport will be showing the match
yup they will!!! i contacted them & they explained to me that they couldnt broadcast most of Juve away games becoz the other team sold their rights to different channels in europr & they told me they r tryin to get the right for all serie b games & that they will broadcast all Juve home games this season for sure sooo we will see all the home games & miss all the away ones!!

Nov 25, 2006
could someone please provide a stream link or get a stream running on one of the p2p programs for this match i am really desperate to watch this game. i have tried everywhere and this is my only hope, if someone is truly kind enough to stream this i would be extremely greatful. please do it for a fellow Bianconeri brother.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Dominic said:
Mirante
Birindelli Kovac Chiellini Balzaretti
Camoranesi Paro Marchisio Nedved
Bojinov Palladino

Not that bad at all.
its really not a bad squad at all, lecce are in lots of problems but im sure zeman will motivate them to give there 100 percent against us... however im sure that juve will show lots of determination and we should be highly superior to lecce, then we got players like marchisio paro boji and palla which all want to prove woth they are worth.. however im not glad to see chiellini central defender at all... id rather have chiellini and balzza on the flanks and another central defender...

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
well, i am very afraid dat that dere are certain players who are too relaxed, thiknkin dat juve will nt hav a prob goin bac to serie A. If dey conitnue thinkin like dat, den juve will be in danger. they have to treat this like serie A and play as they were in serie A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)