Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (15 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #142
    Eventi - 22 nov 2006 - 18:21

Notizario medico

Nel corso dell'allenamento pomeridiano, Giuliano Giannichedda si è fermato per un infortunio muscolare al polpaccio sinistro. Il giocatore sarà sottoposto a esami strumentali nella giornata di venerdì prossimo 24 novembre.

Giorgio Chiellini ha invece osservato un giorno di riposo atletico al fine di superare un affaticamento muscolare generalizzato.

Giannichedda left training after 30min.(left calf muscle)

Chiellini had a day off.(muscle problem, nothing serious). I read also the same for Palladino.

Seriously, fire that Pintus clown.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Jacques said:
    Has Tudor actually recovered?
    i'd like to know this too.

edit; this is from a juventus.com medical bulletin few days ago:

Igor Turdor and Felice Piccolo have made a full recovery from a medical and therapeutic point of view. The players are now working on getting back to fitness.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No man, I won't warn anyone anymore. If I am to warn, I have to do it to all and I don't think I can manage. Let the cussing flow and let it flow abundantly

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I think Pavel should play behind Palladino and Bojinov, I've seen only parts of our last game, I think Nedved shouldn't really play on the flank, atleast when Del Piero isn't playing. Palladino and Bojinov still can't control or hold the ball and create their own chances.

It would be a smart move by DD playing Nedved as a playmaker.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Zeman's Juve hope Thursday 23 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zdenek Zeman hopes that Juventus fans acknowledge that he is not in any way responsible for the club’s demotion to Serie B.

The Lecce Coach is preparing for the clash with the Old Lady on Saturday, an important match for the fiery tactician who has always been the Bianconeri’s most outspoken critic.

It was his comments on the “unusual” muscular development of some of their players which started the investigation into Juve’s medical staff a few years ago.

Zeman had also suggested that former director general Luciano Moggi had some power over referees long before this summer’s Calciopoli scandal.

“I expect people to understand that it is not my fault that Juventus are in Serie B,” Zeman told Sky Italia on Thursday.

“Other people damaged the club, not me, but sometimes I fear the supporters did not understand this, because they were blinded by their love for the team.

“Now it’s a different Juve, with a different management and I think things will change. They have started again from the Serie B and they are focusing on their young players.”

Coach Didier Deschamps will field many youngsters including Valeri Bojinov, who Zeman knows from their time together at Lecce, but the Coach is aware that it will not be an easy match.

“Juventus are always a strong team, although the 12 absences may influence the match. I hope my men continue to show the will and determination I have seen in training in the past few days,” added the Czech, who could not avoid ending his statement with a cutting remark.

“I see that Juve’s doctor is still Riccardo Agricola – I guess this is another anomaly of Italian football,” concluded Zeman.

Whos the 12?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)