Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (18 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Finally we have some words from Mirante who will be between posts for the Lecce game.

I posted it in this thread since we don´t have a Mirante Thread and I don´t wanna open a new thread.

Antonio Mirante had a baptism of fire when he came on against Albinoleffe on Saturday, facing a penalty straight away after the dramatic sending-off of Gianluigi Buffon. “I was sorry to come on in a moment like that, it wasn’t an ideal start. In the end I didn’t have much to do but it was a great experience none the less”. It was the young keeper’s first senior appearance for the Bianconeri. “It was a wonderful feeling but the emotions of the first few minutes soon gave way to concentration”. How does it feel to be the second goalkeeper of a team like Juventus? “It’s an honour to be twelfth man to Gigi, he’s the best keeper in the world. It really is a source of great pride and satisfaction for me”. And how long will it be before he’s making more regular appearances? “I’m young and I still have to improve in all areas. I work hard in training and luckily I pick up a lot from Gigi and Emanuele. I’m really grateful to them for lending me a hand and helping me to get better”. Antonio feels very much at home with the Bianconeri. “Even though I never got the chance to play, I was on the first team bench here three years ago before I left for Crotone. It has always been my dream to play for Juventus and now it’s come true. Coming back here having played in the Primavera is incredible”.

Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
mark83 said:
Finally we have some words from Mirante who will be between posts for the Lecce game.

I posted it in this thread since we don´t have a Mirante Thread and I don´t wanna open a new thread.

Antonio Mirante had a baptism of fire when he came on against Albinoleffe on Saturday, facing a penalty straight away after the dramatic sending-off of Gianluigi Buffon. “I was sorry to come on in a moment like that, it wasn’t an ideal start. In the end I didn’t have much to do but it was a great experience none the less”. It was the young keeper’s first senior appearance for the Bianconeri. “It was a wonderful feeling but the emotions of the first few minutes soon gave way to concentration”. How does it feel to be the second goalkeeper of a team like Juventus? “It’s an honour to be twelfth man to Gigi, he’s the best keeper in the world. It really is a source of great pride and satisfaction for me”. And how long will it be before he’s making more regular appearances? “I’m young and I still have to improve in all areas. I work hard in training and luckily I pick up a lot from Gigi and Emanuele. I’m really grateful to them for lending me a hand and helping me to get better”. Antonio feels very much at home with the Bianconeri. “Even though I never got the chance to play, I was on the first team bench here three years ago before I left for Crotone. It has always been my dream to play for Juventus and now it’s come true. Coming back here having played in the Primavera is incredible”.

Juventus.com

thats my antonio ;) but still only 2nd to chimi in my eyes :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)