[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (2 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
He played most of the game on the left wing.

He was also dribbled by Sneider, and also by Coutinho when he got a yellow. The manner in which he was dribbled by those players and by Eto'o, it all seemed as if it was so easy.

He might not be a bad defender, but one on one he wasn't particularly good. I remember noticing the same thing against Tevez in the City game.
Somehow i wish we had Arsenal's Koscielny , he is kinda better than Bonucci :bianconero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
There's a lot of better option than Koscielny surely.. Although Bonucci is not impress much but believe me, he will improve

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
We would never have been able to defend a draw last season so its a good sign and a credit to our organisation as a team. We held our shape and covered well.

Iaquinta deserves a rating of 4. He did nothing to deserve anymore. Screwed up every meaningful attack we produced.

The only thing Del Neri did to disappoint me was subbing DC. He was playing the match of his life and Grygera, although he's been good in LB, is not natural in that position.

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
How can anyone be dissapointed with this result is beyond me, IMHO we`ve just matched the Euro/Seria a champs blow for blow in their own den, had our fowards been a lil more precise we`d prolly have this one in the bag.
We`re just coming off a season where the defense couldnt for their lives stop lesser teams from banging goals past em let alone hold onto a lead or draw. To do what we did last nite against the likes of an on form eto and milito was highly commendable.
On a side note, if we had Trez last nite, he would`ve got his leg to atleast one of Krasic`s crosses into the box, we`re sorely missing the fox in the box kinda striker right now.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fantastic result considering the circumstances really.

Ive been very impressed with our defence. I just get the feeling that slowly but surely, everything is starting to fall into place. Its always good to go to San Siro and come away with at least a draw.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
If only we had a real attacking threat yesterday evening ...

:tup: :tup: :tup: Chiellini
:tup: :tup: De Ceglie, Aquilani
:tup: Storari, Grygera, Krasic, Melo, Bonucci, Marchisio
:tup: :tdown: Motta
:tdown: Quag, Del Piero, Signore fuori gioco

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Words can not describe how i hate merda.
they're like a bunch of petite criminals, trying to get the result by faking injuries throwing themselves on the ground at every single fault.ganging up on the ref,trying to distract him on their favor.
It was obvious long before the caciopoli, it seems like it's a virus in their blood.cuz the new players seem to turn to merda's trademark pigs as well.eto'o chivo lucio ...

Well i guess merda will always be merda.

ajit

Dec 19, 2005
After 6 games, we have conceded the highest number of goals in the entire league at home with 8 and only 1 away.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's because we have to make all the running in the home games, the initiative is with us, and that leaves us more open defensively. If we find the right balance at home watch us go.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
These two weeks will be enough for them to rest, no? (@Alen)

I think the break will be enough to rest the team. We should keep the players that are performing playing and take them out after 60mins so we get continuity. We need to get onto a positive run of results and I'm afraid to make too many changes.
For some players yes. My suggestion was to rest only Krasic against Lecce who, despite these two weeks without club football, will still have 2 matches for his national team, one of which should be a tough match away to Italy.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
For some players yes. My suggestion was to rest only Krasic against Lecce who, despite these two weeks without club football, will still have 2 matches for his national team, one of which should be a tough match away to Italy.
:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)