[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (30 Viewers)

Feb 4, 2009
Sorry to say this but I can no longer stand iaquinta.
The guy is a terrible footballer - can't shoot, pass or even receive a pass.. I watched the ball hit the back of his feet a couple of times while trying to make a run. He is so quick to fall to the ground crying and whinging all the time, and let's not even get into his inability to stay onside! If he supposedly has so much pace then why the hell is the guy always offside? Must be his nose that is in an offside position.

Sorry to all iaquinta fans but I had to vent.
The guy needs to stay on the bench. A fluke of a goal against man city obviously deceived the coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The guy is a terrible footballer - can't shoot, pass or even receive a pass.. I watched the ball hit the back of his feet a couple of times while trying to make a run. He is so quick to fall to the ground crying and whinging all the time, and let's not even get into his inability to stay onside! If he supposedly has so much pace then why the hell is the guy always offside? Must be his nose that is in an offside position.

Sorry to all iaquinta fans but I had to vent.
The guy needs to stay on the bench. A fluke of a goal against man city obviously deceived the coach.
I am no Iaquinta fan but give the guy a break - fluke or not, his Man City goal was nice - just relax and support the players

Feb 4, 2009
I am no Iaquinta fan but give the guy a break - fluke or not, his Man City goal was nice - just relax and support the players
Yeah it was nice but I can't give the guy a break when he is destroying our attacking play. All I'm saying is he needs to sit on the bench more. I think he is very overrated.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Yeah it was nice but I can't give the guy a break when he is destroying our attacking play. All I'm saying is he needs to sit on the bench more. I think he is very overrated.
He's more prolific than Amauri atm so give him some support. I don't think he's overrated - he's not even highly rated - he's a no frills striker that has limited ball skills though does score some goals - he has close to zero thinking and planning abilities - he was all we had against Inter for a CF (Amauri was injured, but is he really any better?) - Just put up with him until we can hopefully get the likes of Dzeko - support the team!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Did you guys notice the excellent defending on set-pieces (from both teams)?
I might be wrong but I think that a Juve player cleared the ball after every single of the 13 corner kicks they had, and their players cleared every set piece we had.
It was very good.

Storari looked shaky when he came for one or two and I think a couple of Juve's corners early in the game weren't cleared immediately and resulted in scrambles.

Juve seem to be going for zonal marking at corners, rather than man-to-man.

I'm not a fan of zonal marking for a couple of reasons, but Juve are doing it well.

There was one mistake on a set-piece and that was when Grygera lost Maicon and Maicon should have scored with the free header.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
It was very good.

Storari looked shaky when he came for one or two and I think a couple of Juve's corners early in the game weren't cleared immediately and resulted in scrambles.

Juve seem to be going for zonal marking at corners, rather than man-to-man.

I'm not a fan of zonal marking for a couple of reasons, but Juve are doing it well.

There was one mistake on a set-piece and that was when Grygera lost Maicon and Maicon should have scored with the free header.
& then Melo was all up in Lucio's face

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #730
    :lol:

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
    It was a good match,really.What did you want?Inter is a better team,they have better individuals,better chemistry between them.When Juve will gel,we can hope for better things.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
    The problem with that is who else you play instead of him? Iaquinta is not world class, but he's more of a threat than Amauri is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)