[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (9 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
For some players yes. My suggestion was to rest only Krasic against Lecce who, despite these two weeks without club football, will still have 2 matches for his national team, one of which should be a tough match away to Italy.

I say Serbia should rest him against Italy.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Indeed, she's watched every game with me so far and also watched Juventus all last season also. She said Krasic helps our team alot more than Diego did. Diego's problem is holding the ball for too long and he's doing the same for Wolfsburg this year, his dribbles work in the Bundesliga whereas they did not work in Serie A, Krasic looks a constant threat and does not seem to be marked out of games so easy. I still love Diego though.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Seeing our players celebrate the result was disgusting. You can tell where they're at mentally.
Why u say that?.
Think for a moment and put urself in place of an inter fan in the stadium. After Inter and Juve last displays, im pretty sure that every inter fan went to that stadium to witness an asswiping to Juventus.
Im pretty sure more than 2 inter fans leaved the stadium fucked up.

We did ok, and to spoil their party was a great achievement taking in consideration that they are simply stronger than us.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
:rofl: for the -rep, Jack.

It is not my guilt that your lovely Quaq was himself in the match and could not score to please you.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #715
    Did you see that move when he skipped 4 players and let the shot off, man even my Mother was clapping like mad.
    That would have been goal of the season or one of the best goals had he scored. Brilliant player. I love him.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Seeing our players celebrate the result was disgusting. You can tell where they're at mentally.
    your a stupid idiot

people like you called us "mid table material" and considered every game to come true horror

we were called "the worst defence in italy" by people like you, and we did concede alot so far

people like you predicted we would get humiliated

we play at the home of the reigning seria a and champions league winners
    who got the best two strikers in the world with eto(tremendous form and milito(not in form)
    the strongest defensive midfield
    a quality defence, if samuel played, the best in the world.
    probably the best balanced and organised team in the world(of club teams)
    who totally destroyed their opponent the last to weeks

then we come against that formidable opponent,
    get the best chances
    pretty much evened the midfield battle and alot of times came out on top
    and dont concede a single goal.

its a massive step forward,
    i'm proud of what our players have achieved
    they had every right to be proud of themselves

forza juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Did you guys notice the excellent defending on set-pieces (from both teams)?
    I might be wrong but I think that a Juve player cleared the ball after every single of the 13 corner kicks they had, and their players cleared every set piece we had.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    your a stupid idiot

people like you called us "mid table material" and considered every game to come true horror

we were called "the worst defence in italy" by people like you, and we did concede alot so far

people like you predicted we would get humiliated

we play at the home of the reigning seria a and champions league winners
    who got the best two strikers in the world with eto(tremendous form and milito(not in form)
    the strongest defensive midfield
    a quality defence, if samuel played, the best in the world.
    probably the best balanced and organised team in the world(of club teams)
    who totally destroyed their opponent the last to weeks

then we come against that formidable opponent,
    get the best chances
    pretty much evened the midfield battle and alot of times came out on top
    and dont concede a single goal.

its a massive step forward,
    i'm proud of what our players have achieved
    they had every right to be proud of themselves

forza juve
    Uncalled for insults aside, I totally agree with everything you said there.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    Did you guys notice the excellent defending on set-pieces (from both teams)?
    I might be wrong but I think that a Juve player cleared the ball after every single of the 13 corner kicks they had, and their players cleared every set piece we had.
    yap it was pretty good defending on the set pieces....especially the positioning of the defenders....just that i sometimes thing that our defence will fall asleep just for a second.... wasn't it after a freekick when 3 inter players where all alone in our box and storari made a good save on a header?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)