[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (2 Viewers)

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Do you know that Fernando Hierro has a better goal/game record compared to Amauri.

Fernando Hierro, the defender.

And please don't bring the "most Hierro's goals were PKs" discussion because it doesn't help Amauri's cause.
:tup:
you summed it nicely Ghaith :scarf:

mihajlovic > hierro

so...?
What's your point ?

Well even if Amauri has a slightly better goal ratio than Hierro , doesn't mean he is better than Hierro in scoring a goddamn goals , Amauri the STRIKER and Hierro the DEFENDER .
If only Hierro played a lesser game he would've won the goal ratio over Amauri though .
Cheers

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well even if Amauri has a slightly better goal ratio than Hierro , doesn't mean he is better than Hierro in scoring a goddamn goals , Amauri the STRIKER and Hierro the DEFENDER .
If only Hierro played a lesser game he would've won the goal ratio over Amauri though .
Cheers
I understand that.

I also understand that DelpieroForLife proved himself to be liar.

Dec 26, 2004
Anybody got Del Piero's ratio? For a creative man, DP's a great finisher
Del Piero 276/636 = 0.43.

Pretty impressive for a SS.

I understand that.

I also understand that DelpieroForLife proved himself to be liar.
Amauri is 30 now, if you count Hierro's ratio until he was 30 you will find how he DID have a better ratio, the one I listed is for his overall career.

Unless you believe Amauri will have a much much better scoring ratio after passing 30 which I seriously doubt.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Del Piero 276/636 = 0.43.

Pretty impressive for a SS.

Amauri is 30 now, if you count Hierro's ratio until he was 30 you will find how he DID have a better ratio, the one I listed is for his overall career.

Unless you believe Amauri will have a much much better scoring ratio after passing 30 which I seriously doubt.

i really don't know why is it that players who perform fucking well for the other italian clubs often come to juventus and fumble....it is like our training system sucks cock....i think if messi were to join us, he would definitely win the golden bin award.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)