[Serie A] Fake Scudetti winners vs JUVENTUS (29) (Oct. 3rd 2010) (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Coutinho is still a mere kid, but he doesnt fit on the right AT ALL, bad there because his game is cutting in. He works on the left bit more, but right, not gonna do squat, besides the work of just coping with senior top footie, he cant do anything when he cant cut in with his right.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Coutinho is still a mere kid, but he doesnt fit on the right AT ALL, bad there because his game is cutting in. He works on the left bit more, but right, not gonna do squat, besides the work of just coping with senior top footie, he cant do anything when he cant cut in with his right.
True, he looks like he's a similar sort of player to Jack Wilshere for Arsenal, lacking pace but good technique. I'd say he'd be better un the middle but he's not going to get that opportunity as long as Sneijder is around.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He should stick with his Jonas Brothers gig.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
my problem with this match is that with the players we have.. we could have beaten them by a goal or 2. we are good as a team now! and believe it or not we really play some good football this days our defense improving... but we didn't fight for the win as Del Neri said.. and this isn't good.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My insights:

We showed today that we can play WHEN WE WANT TO. I am happy with how we played the game. I am happy that we tried to win even though the game was in san siro. I am also happy because I saw some of what Juventus is all about. We play OUR game regardless of the team.
In the second half many factors played into how we performed.

First factor was exhaustion. We played thursday then sunday, which is worse than Wed then Sun. Moreover, we came from two away matches back to back. Thats another factor.

Second thing: I did like how Del Neri rotated the players. I agree that it seemed that Del Piero was not in full fitness to start the match. But in HT he should have came in for Quag. I think this Sub would have won us the game. Because if you look at our attacking performance in the first half, our passes were either too early or too late. Del Piero gives u the best timing of passes. He could have split the defense a few times and made use of Iaquinta's speed.

I cracked up laughing reading Goal.com's rating for Alberto. He played a really good game. He gave in some really nice passes.

Storari: He impressed me today. I was always split between him and Manninger, but now it is safe to say that Storari is better than manninger.
Defense: Very solid game. I was impressed the most by DC's defensive performance.
Midfield: As a group they worked well. They were predictable in most of the cases though due to the lack of a left wing. But they did muscle out Inter's midfield in the first half. A midfield consisting of Stankovic, Sneider, Cambiasso.
Forward: Iaq and Quag were in complete lack of sync. They tried hard, but they were simply not on the same page. Hence Iaquinta being offside 100 times.

Del Neri: In general good match. I would have subbed Quag not Iaq. But then again, we don't know what the situation was. Maybe Alex was not ready to play 45 min. Maybe, Iaq got tired..etc But theoretically speaking that would have been my sub.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Del Piero-Amauri against Lecce, please. Both play good against the weak teams.
In midfield keep Aquilani-Melo, with Pepe and Martinez on the wings (the only good time I see for resting Milos is this match).

Lets send Lecce home with 5 goals.
Not really.

Juve need a rest after a tough few weeks.
These two weeks will be enough for them to rest, no? (@Alen)

I think the break will be enough to rest the team. We should keep the players that are performing playing and take them out after 60mins so we get continuity. We need to get onto a positive run of results and I'm afraid to make too many changes.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'm very proud of the team for this game. 0-0 at the San Siro is a good enough result and I dare say that we were even the better the team. But the performance was exceptional. Our defence was almost perfect. They were completely focused and confident.

Chiellini - Bonucci is really becoming a wonderful partnership, they stopped everything today. DC still made one or two mistakes but defensively, that was I think, his best game at Juve. Motta came on and did well and Grygera was perfect. Amazing overall defensive performance. Props must go to Del Neri for that as well.

Aquaman and Melo :tup::tup::tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
lol we were not the better team and Grygera was nowhere near perfect.

We did a fine job though. From how our defense has looked this season compared to how they did tonight is a major improvement.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What a relief! Clean sheet at last. It's a victory for me.

Good job by the back four and the new beast Felipe Melo :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)