Serie A 2019/20 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought it was bad having to pay €80 or €90. It's getting absurd. Who exactly do they want to come to games, when it is even off-putting to occasional foreign visitors?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.
It seems to me, maybe my reasoning is wrong but still it's my reasoning, that the club are trying its best to get rid of its traditional fanbase and get a totally new one.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
If you fly from US or Asia, 50, 100, 200 or 300 euros as ticket price doesnt make much difference, as you'll be spending way more on that big trip.

But locally in Italy or around Europe, were often you can get to Turin and back for 100ish euros, we've definitely crossed a line pushing our supporters to away matches.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If you fly from US or Asia, 50, 100, 200 or 300 euros as ticket price doesnt make much difference, as you'll be spending way more on that big trip.

But locally in Italy or around Europe, were often you can get to Turin and back for 100ish euros, we've definitely crossed a line pushing our supporters to away matches.
Supply & Demand: If attendances won't be much affected the club is well within its rights to put whatever price they want.

Apr 17, 2013
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.
It is several millions euros of ticket revenues that are lost, the club will have to be reimbursed for the damage suffered . I do not know if there is insurance provided in such a case.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Supply & Demand: If attendances won't be much affected the club is well within its rights to put whatever price they want.
There is no demand - you could get tickets for Ronaldo's first home game 2 days before the game. Same with pretty much all big matches

Meanwhile for a german midtable club you can't get tickets against relegation candidates 2 months in advance because they are sold out. A 50k seat stadium. This is demand. And 30-40€ buy you a very nice seat, in a much richer economy. Who is getting better gate receipt? exactly

Retards at JJ wheel

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Does it surprise you?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
There is no demand - you could get tickets for Ronaldo's first home game 2 days before the game. Same with pretty much all big matches

Meanwhile for a german midtable club you can't get tickets against relegation candidates 2 months in advance because they are sold out. A 50k seat stadium. This is demand. And 30-40€ buy you a very nice seat, in a much richer economy. Who is getting better gate receipt? exactly

Retards at JJ wheel
Not the first time they're increasing ticket prices but attendances look the same to me.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Does it surprise you?
The situation doesn't surprise me, as this club has always been pretty bad in terms of communication with the fans (it seems to be getting worse though).
But it would surprise me if "no refunds" ends up being the final decision. Unlikely imo.

Yes, NEVER sold out. I repeat, NEVER since 2 seasons.
I'm not sure.
I seem to remember 1 or 2 sold out games last season & 1 this season (?), but I could be wrong as I don't follow it that closely all the time.

Regardless, the stadium used to be sold out most of the time a few years ago & that is definitely not the case anymore since last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)