Serie A 2019/20 (108 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yes, NEVER sold out. I repeat, NEVER since 2 seasons.
That was obviously not their primary objective. Our stadium rev increased, and that was needed looking at the loss figure on income statement.

Edit: And don't forget the ultras problem where they were buying and selling tickets + doing mafia things.

- - - Updated - - -

Those numbers seem off.
Or at least they don't correspond with ticket availability, etc.
Do you see more than 2k tickets available on avg?

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
JJ retards don't understand that big money is in TV deals and if you want to sell your league to PayTV your stadiums better be full so it looks nice on TV. This is why Bundesliga despite being less 'glamorous' got much better TV deals

Last edited:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
JJ retards don't understand that big money is in TV deals and if you want to sell your league to PayTV your stadiums better be full so it looks nice on TV. This is why Bundesliga despite being less 'glamorous' got much better TV deals
Even if Bundesliga has less quality than Serie A, it's much more well marketed. Instead the dinosaurs at the FIGC draw chimps to help Serie A become a better product. Also the deals Bayern gets with Audi is monstrous, we don't have any sponsorship of that sort

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Do you see more than 2k tickets available on avg?
Depends on the game.

But just to show you need to take the reported attendance figures with a grain of salt: For our home game against Brescia there were thousands of tickets available, yet we reported an attendance of 40841.
You don't need to be genius to understand that doesn't add up.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.
Disgusting if true, even fucking inter are refunding, good way to reward the fans who want to pay big dollars to watch our shithousery in person
Idk if we just enjoy playing the heel but fucken hell, refund the fucking tickets you stupid fucks

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.
Ticket prices a diff matter, but this is :shifty:

What investigation?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

There is always the forces majeures card that they can use and not refund. Ass move if you ask me.

Apr 17, 2013
Depends on the game.

But just to show you need to take the reported attendance figures with a grain of salt: For our home game against Brescia there were thousands of tickets available, yet we reported an attendance of 40841.
You don't need to be genius to understand that doesn't add up.
I think the club takes into account the number of tickets sold and not the number of people present at the stadium. You may well have bought a ticket and not come to the stadium on game day, but the club doesn't care because it has already collected the money.
The resale of seats is complicated for the club because it does not belong to them, and if the club makes flash sales, they may fear that people will no longer buy tickets at the high price, but are waiting for vacancies seats that will be discounted.

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I think the club takes into account the number of tickets sold and not the number of people present at the stadium. You may well have bought a ticket and not come to the stadium on game day, but the club doesn't care because it has already collected the money.
The resale of seats is complicated for the club because it does not belong to them, and if the club makes flash sales, they may fear that people will no longer buy tickets at the high price, but are waiting for vacancies seats that will be discounted.
That would make sense. But based on the games for which I checked actual ticket availability (through official channels) versus reported attendance, it just doesn't add up.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Wh

Where do you get this news. I dont see any official statement about tickets

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta-Valencia fans in Coronavirus scare
By Football Italia staff
Freuler-2002-Val-goal-epa.jpg
EPA.png

The Coronavirus scare is spreading rapidly, as it’s reported four Valencia fans who attended the Champions League game with Atalanta are showing signs of the illness.
The hotbed of the virus in northern Italy has been the Lombardy region, including Milan and Bergamo.
Atalanta are based in Bergamo, but played their Champions League home fixtures at San Siro in Milan.
It’s now reported that four of the Valencia supporters who attended their 4-1 defeat to Atalanta last week have shown signs of illness and been ordered to stay in their homes.
“First of all, we will speak to them, work out how many days they spent in Milan, when and how the symptoms presented themselves and based on that will evaluate whether to test for Coronavirus or any other influenza-type illness,” said Hermelinda Vanaclocha, the vice-director general of epidemiology in the Valencia department of health.
There are now 288 confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Italy and seven deaths, although all of those were elderly or already suffering from health issues.
Several northern regions have gone on lockdown, cancelling all public events, schools and universities.
It is confirmed that six Serie A Week 26 matches this weekend will be played behind closed doors: Udinese-Fiorentina, Milan-Genoa, Parma-SPAL, Sassuolo-Brescia, Juventus-Inter and Sampdoria-Hellas Verona.
Thursday’s Europa League match between Inter and Ludogorets at San Siro will also be played without a crowd present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)