Serie A 2019/20 (110 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would think that the match being played behind closed doors would only help Inter, would it not?
I said the same even if our ultras have been silent with no audience at all it is a plus for Inter.

What I find weird is that there are thousands of fans travelling from Italy to Lyon to watch the CL match is fine but in Turin it's not ok.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I said the same even if our ultras have been silent with no audience at all it is a plus for Inter.

What I find weird is that there are thousands of fans travelling from Italy to Lyon to watch the CL match is fine but in Turin it's not ok.
What is the EU doing to prevent the spread of the virus? Anything at all? Looks like a bunch of EU states are just doing their own thing, which won't really help matters.

It will be a huge help to Inter and I would actually bet on a Juve loss in that case.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What is the EU doing to prevent the spread of the virus? Anything at all? Looks like a bunch of EU states are just doing their own thing, which won't really help matters.

It will be a huge help to Inter and I would actually bet on a Juve loss in that case.
I am not aware of what the EU are doing, if they were doing something we would have heard of it. As I understood not even WHO is doing any action except for awareness information.

As for the match, I agree with your fears. Agnelli should not accept it but apparently he just accepted any decision from FIGC

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I am not aware of what the EU are doing, if they were doing something we would have heard of it. As I understood not even WHO is doing any action except for awareness information.

As for the match, I agree with your fears. Agnelli should not accept it but apparently he just accepted any decision from FIGC
italy completely suspended any transport with china weeks ago, czech republic did the same like two weeks ago. russia also cancelled most flights, only 3 aeroflot flights remained working. hungary only kept one single flight between budapest and beijing, others were cancelled. also, there was an eu27 extraordinary meeting two weeks ago to review the readiness of eu in case of a larger scale epidemic. most airports are constantly monitoring every single passenger's temperature individually.

honestly, i have no idea about the protocols in a similar situation.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"With Serie A clubs fearing a scheduling crisis, the league President Paolo Dal Pino drafted a letter to the Italian government asking that all Serie A games, and in addition to Coppa Italia and European matches, be played behind closed doors until the threat of the Coronavirus subsides.

Website Calcio e Finanza report that Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte is expected to sign a decree this afternoon, agreeing to the league’s request.

An announcement is likely to be made this evening."

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017

Why wouldn't Agnelli accept it? he even proposed it. The games cannot be played with a crowd. It's this, or the season is finished.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"With Serie A clubs fearing a scheduling crisis, the league President Paolo Dal Pino drafted a letter to the Italian government asking that all Serie A games, and in addition to Coppa Italia and European matches, be played behind closed doors until the threat of the Coronavirus subsides.

Website Calcio e Finanza report that Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte is expected to sign a decree this afternoon, agreeing to the league’s request.

An announcement is likely to be made this evening."
With this loss of income we won't be able to afford a new midfielder. We better renew Khedira and Matuidi for another 3 years before it gets too late.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
A bummer that I cant find the article, but last night I was checking the news and saw the following headline:

"Coronavirus helps Juventus go 6 pts clear of Inter before Derby D`Italia" :lol: :lol:

We get all kinds of help these days, what a time to be alive... :D
How do we benefit from this? We have crutial games at home and we will be playing them in empty stadium...

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
How do we benefit from this? We have crutial games at home and we will be playing them in empty stadium...
obviously they are implying that postponing merda`s game vs sapmdoria is somehow good for us and its an advantage to face them with 6pts ahead instead of for example 3, if they played their game and won..

It doesnt make much sense, its a stupid article with a stupid click bait headline, the author probably thought it was funny and original to mix the words Juventus, help and Coronavirus in one sentence, the fact that I couldnt find the article the next day shows that his editor or site moderator/admin didnt think so and the piece was either redacted of taken off...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
The games in Serie A Week 26 to be played behind closed doors:

Udinese-Fiorentina (Saturday)

Milan-Genoa (Sunday)

Parma-SPAL (Sunday)

Sassuolo-Brescia (Sunday)

Juventus-Inter (Sunday)

Sampdoria-Hellas Verona (Monday)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The games in Serie A Week 26 to be played behind closed doors:

Udinese-Fiorentina (Saturday)

Milan-Genoa (Sunday)

Parma-SPAL (Sunday)

Sassuolo-Brescia (Sunday)

Juventus-Inter (Sunday)

Sampdoria-Hellas Verona (Monday)
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
In related news: As is stands right now, Juve has made the decision NOT to refund tickets that had already been sold.

I expect this decision to be reversed (in the end they'll probably have to as they're already under investigation), but still, just entertaining the idea not to refund is beyond belief.
1582623189977.png

Imagine paying 250 Euro for some normal ticket and not get refunded after that :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)