Serie A 2019/20 (95 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
There is no way they will play the game that could arguably decide the title race (or at least conclude it for Inter) behind closed doors.
What other choice do they have?

If not behind closed doors, it would have to be at a neutral venue. They just don’t have the time to keep cancelling games and playing them later at this busy stage of the season.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mister sarri, is that you?
Lazio are playing extremely well just watch one of their games..
They dont play the ball in a stupid way like we do and are moving the ball very fast. They are currently playing the most beautiful football (to my liking) and are definitely playing better than most of Europe...
I dont know if they are indeed top 5 but they are certainly top 10..

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lazio are playing extremely well just watch one of their games..
They dont play the ball in a stupid way like we do and are moving the ball very fast. They are currently playing the most beautiful football (to my liking) and are definitely playing better than most of Europe...
I dont know if they are indeed top 5 but they are certainly top 10..
I watched today

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Does anybody have any confidence the Italian government will be able to contain the spread of the virus? I'm no expert, but I would probably say no.

I would actually go as far as saying this season could be either be suspended or decided prematurely or cancelled. Even the Euros could be at risk. I'd give both a 50% chance at this point. Hope I'm wrong.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
A bummer that I cant find the article, but last night I was checking the news and saw the following headline:

"Coronavirus helps Juventus go 6 pts clear of Inter before Derby D`Italia" :lol: :lol:

We get all kinds of help these days, what a time to be alive... :D

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Sky says Juve v Inter risk being played behind closed doors
"risks" is not a good word for it, in fact it is the hopeful solution. Otherwise it cannot be played. The ministry of health banned all social events in the northern regions, so football cannot be played, at least with fans. So Juve-Inter will be played behind closed doors, or it will not be played at all until this passes.

The league will ask the government for permission to play with closed doors. Otherwise this season is in huge trouble, the schedule is too inflexible this year with the eurocup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)