Serie A 2019/20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

look at inda and lazio. lazio also has the most penalties awarded atm.

clear as sky: rubentus.
I think we conceded 8 penalties, not 9, so that guy is wrong.

As for your comment, you're absolutely right.
This is for and against for the top teams:
Juventus 8-8
Lazio 14-2
Inter 7-3
Atalanta 8-4

I see little wrong with this, though. With VAR the mistakes are reduced and except that Lautaro foul, I don't really remember anything controversial. There are two things that have to be mentioned:
1. Our rival fans are cry babies, complaining about rubentus.
2. What's wrong with our defense? It's crazy to concede a penalty every third match when you have the best team in the league and your opponents don't often reach your box.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Juventus 8-8
Lazio 14-2
Inter 7-3
Atalanta 8-4

I see little wrong with this, though. With VAR the mistakes are reduced and except that Lautaro foul, I don't really remember anything controversial. There are two things that have to be mentioned:
2. What's wrong with our defense? It's crazy to concede a penalty every third match when you have the best team in the league and your opponents don't often reach your box.
I think half of them against us came from the involuntary handball rule change which is kinda stupid, but at least we have consistency and we were awarded some too.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Juventus 8-8
Lazio 14-2
Inter 7-3
Atalanta 8-4

I saw at least three incredible soft penalties Lazio have received and I don't use to watch even the serie a highlights so often so go figure... About Merda, I watched a big part of games against Fiorentina, Napoli and Milan and the ref were so biased that it was crazy, against Milan when the second goal came from an Alexis clear outside, they did the offside line without showing the moment when the ball was kicked to be able to hide the play... next season I expect rival can play with 12 players by adding two GK if for some Sarribal miracle we manage to win this season again

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

Juventus 8-8
Lazio 14-2
Inter 7-3
Atalanta 8-4

I clearly remember skriniar taking down an Udinese player in the box. You don't remember because little was made of it afterwards. It was clearly a penalty for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Merda - Samp postponed

forza Corona
Because of Zhang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)