Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (3 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
That pm i sent to kate to change the whack to maddy :lol:

I just wasnt convinced that volker could be the d when he was the loudest and most active player. But big props to you on figuring that out. :D :tup:
In day 2 I somehow felt Voller is the D because of his avatar and being cold a bit then decided to jail him. When he revealed himself after the deadline I immediately pmed him then saw your crazy claim and I was like wtf :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,766
    Yes, we thought either Qwisto or Mohad was the BG. Mohad was my personal guess, because as I told the others that in Kate's opening story there are 4 band members and 2 of them are G's and 1 D, and I was pretty sure that the 4th (Mohad) had a special role as well.
    :lol: They were the only people I could find pics of, and Voller's name was the only one I could easily make into a rock and roll pun. For what it's worth, the story never has anything to do with roles as I write it before I draw names.

dodo

The Recruiter
    Apr 25, 2011
    :lol: They were the only people I could find pics of, and Voller's name was the only one I could easily make into a rock and roll pun. For what it's worth, the story never has anything to do with roles as I write it before I draw names.
    It wasn't the only reason why I suspected Voller to be the D and Mohad as special role, but when you think you're convinced you look for everything. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Why did Alen do what he did though?
    He expected we were gonna whack him and wanted to do something worthwhile before that. As ive found out before it almost never works. I once pulled a similar stunt on day 1, i got a g lynched because of that stunt yet people still lynched me a couple of days later and then blamed me for pulling such a stunt. So personally i get what alen tried to do, but im sure most people wont :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    He expected we were gonna whack him and wanted to do something worthwhile before that. As ive found out before it almost never works. I once pulled a similar stunt on day 1, i got a g lynched because of that stunt yet people still lynched me a couple of days later and then blamed me for pulling such a stunt. So personally i get what alen tried to do, but im sure most people wont :D
    Nah, your situation was completely different. You were just retarded.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Nah, your situation was completely different. You were just retarded.
    How was i retarded? I got a g lynched.

Like i said, people just dont like these kind of stunts, but believe me they can work sometimes and actually make gs nervous if they didnt make the cs so paranoid :D

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    How was i retarded? I got a g lynched.

Like i said, people just dont like these kind of stunts, but believe me they can work sometimes and actually make gs nervous if they didnt make the cs so paranoid :D
    Aren't you talking about the time you changed votes in the last second?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Nah, it was needlessly confusing for the C's. :D
    I know. Like i said despite my belief that in theory they can ve a very positive thing. I know that in reality they just get you lynched. Any good g would never bring such attention on himself on day 1, it is absolutely unnecessary. If people were convinced with that these stunts wouldnt be an immediate death penalty :p

- - - Updated - - -

Aren't you talking about the time you changed votes in the last second?
    Yes i am. After publicly asking if i should make things intersting :lol:

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    I know. Like i said despite my belief that in theory they can ve a very positive thing. I know that in reality they just get you lynched. Any good g would never bring such attention on himself on day 1, it is absolutely unnecessary. If people were convinced with that these stunts wouldnt be an immediate death penalty :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yes i am. After publicly asking if i should make things intersting :lol:
    Don't remember the details of the game, only that what you did was retarded. :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Don't remember the details of the game, only that what you did was retarded. :D
    All of you said that. I still dont agree because how many times do you get a g in the first day. I still maintain that i would never pull such a stunt on day 1, especially when such a stunt actually killed another g. But hey the reality is because of the paranoia in this game, youre always going to get lynched for it. As a c even i would have probably lynched me :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)