Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (5 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
big :delpiero: to voller. He was the motg. Klin getting banned was really dumb of him. He got the g's lost. but if night volly didn't come out with his story about being the dectective was really smart. Nice game thanks.

I am happy I got dodo and fred right. I felt bad after i got blondu so wrong.
it was a nice game. alen was also this time nice to play with.

fred :rofl:
Honestly, Fred claiming that he is the D was amazing :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But if they had saved Fred, they would have won. I guess it was because I said I was going to gunblaze.
It was the gun blaze. They knew that they were going to win the next day anyway, so they didn't want to complicate things and take the slightest risk that you'll gun blaze.

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,725
    Ah, hindsight :)

- - - Updated - - -

btw, Voller you were SO close to being whacked on D1 :lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Actually, you did very well to threaten with a gun blaze.

Not that it was going to change anything. With their incredible bad luck, you were gonna win anyway. Something else would have happened.

You're probably the luckiest mafia player of all time. Even as a normal C you've been saved from lynching in the last minute at least 5 times in the previous games. This game was the icing on the cake regarding your luck.

Despite the luck, you're my favorite mafia player. You analyze everything and logic always prevails in your game.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Good game everyone, and many thanks to Kate for narrating! :)
    What other C did you include in the recruitment process?

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, you did very well to threaten with a gun blaze.

Not that it was going to change anything. With their incredible bad luck, you were gonna win anyway. Something else would have happened.

You're probably the luckiest mafia player of all time. Even as a normal C you've been saved from lynching in the last minute at least 5 times in the previous games. This game was the icing on the cake regarding your luck.

Despite the luck, you're my favorite mafia player. You analyze everything and logic always prevails in your game.
    I was so close to lynching Bezzy instead of Zach!
    I was close to gunblazing Qwisto instead of investigating him (which wouldn't have made a difference since the G's whacked him the same day)!

Shit could have gone wrong in so many ways. :D

And thanks. :heart:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Bianconero81 MVP. :beer:

dodo

The Recruiter
    Apr 25, 2011
    My first ever Mafia game experience in short:

Day 1 Tomice told me to change to invisibility mode asap before posting. I honestly didn't know why, but I did. First thing after I posted, Voller and Ocelot was on my ass. Less than an hour to go on day 1, I was leading the lynching vote and I thought I would die that night. Since I was also in prison, I couldn't recruit and things looked bad for us, but then blondu and joker took the heat and I was somehow saved. We were sure I would be next to die the next day but then Alen happened. :D

After day 1 and knowing that Ocelot got investigated, I told the other G's that I'm pretty sure Voller is the D and I told them why. We were planning to whack Voller on day 2 and I think we also sent the whack request already. Suddenly we decided that killing Voller would kill the game, also because Alen would already be gone that night. So to not make it too easy on ourselves we decided to keep Voller around and randomly whack Maddy.

We then decided to stop messing around and go for the win. The plan was to let Kyle save Zach and we would've won that night, but Klin got banned and it screwed us. It's all good though, I think we all enjoyed playing.

Special thanks to Tomice, Fred, Klin and Zach for being patient with me and teaching me about the game. Seriously, I didn't know anything when the game started. And of course thanks to Kate again for narrating! GG :D

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
    Good game everyone! Thank you Kate for this wonderful game.
    @Maddy I was going to protect you on the night you got whacked, but I opted for Fred instead. It helped though, because it made it clearer who was the D when both claimed to be.

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    Good game everyone! Thank you Kate for this wonderful game.
    @Maddy I was going to protect you on the night you got whacked, but I opted for Fred instead. It helped though, because it made it clearer who was the D when both claimed to be.
    Wait, what! :lol: Why weren't you protecting yourself?

Völler

Always spot on
    May 6, 2012
    My first ever Mafia game experience in short:

Day 1 Tomice told me to change to invisibility mode asap before posting. I honestly didn't know why, but I did. First thing after I posted, Voller and Ocelot was on my ass. Less than an hour to go on day 1, I was leading the lynching vote and I thought I would die that night. Since I was also in prison, I couldn't recruit and things looked bad for us, but then blondu and joker took the heat and I was somehow saved. We were sure I would be next to die the next day but then Alen happened. :D

After day 1 and knowing that Ocelot got investigated, I told the other G's that I'm pretty sure Voller is the D and I told them why. We were planning to whack Voller on day 2 and I think we also sent the whack request already. Suddenly we decided that killing Voller would kill the game, also because Alen would already be gone that night. So to not make it too easy on ourselves we decided to keep Voller around and randomly whack Maddy.

We then decided to stop messing around and go for the win. The plan was to let Kyle save Zach and we would've won that night, but Klin got banned and it screwed us. It's all good though, I think we all enjoyed playing.

Special thanks to Tomice, Fred, Klin and Zach for being patient with me and teaching me about the game. Seriously, I didn't know anything when the game started. And of course thanks to Kate again for narrating! GG :D
    So you decided to fool around the first couple of days. What the hell...

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle, Voller & Qwisto were the 3 names I gave to Kate.
    Because you thought Qwisto was the BG?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)