Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fuck you @Fred and every other G
I wanted to whack maddy on day 1 too. It was tomice and klin that wanted to whack you :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The funny part, since the Gs found out about Voller they kept whacking randomly hoping to get rid of the BG but with bad luck :D
We were actually trying hard not to get the bg. Because at the time we knew it was a numbers game.

- - - Updated - - -

You know youre a pain in the arse when even alen gets mad at you :D

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The funny part, since the Gs found out about Voller they kept whacking randomly hoping to get rid of the BG but with bad luck :D
The funny part is that all our whacks were actually random :lol:

We really didnt care about whacking the special roles, we knew basel and you had special roles since day 2 and 3.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You seemed very intent on winning so shortly before the game ended I confessed to basel and tried to get him to join my and Dodo's votes just to mess with you, he agreed but then bitched out.
My first thought when you voted on me was not that you were recruited, but rather that you were fucking with me. :lol:

OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #1,817
    I got mad at both Kate and Hoori during their games. Kate changing the rules in the first post reaally annoyed me. :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's all good though, I know I'm a pain in the ass.
    I didn't change the rules at all. I played the way I always play; problem was I copy/pasted Hoori's rule post which is not how I play.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I got mad at both Kate and Hoori during their games. Kate changing the rules in the first post reaally annoyed me. :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's all good though, I know I'm a pain in the ass.
    They told you that ?

- - - Updated - - -

well the average speed of walking is 5 km per hour, so it should be like 1h40min.
    Gym closed at 22h00 and i logged in at 23h37

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)