Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (4 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
All of you said that. I still dont agree because how many times do you get a g in the first day. I still maintain that i would never pull such a stunt on day 1, especially when such a stunt actually killed another g. But hey the reality is because of the paranoia in this game, youre always going to get lynched for it. As a c even i would have probably lynched me :p
Didn't you get a C lynched? I'm pretty sure you did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
This. you sent me a PM asking who I thought you should gunblaze, remember? :D we were also considering a late vote rush but Zach's car broke down so he wasn't here
No, I don't remember. :lol: I don't remember your answer either. :D But the message was surely 'just in case'.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Good game everyone.

It was defenitly a wierd game to say the least, props to Voller for keeping us guessing through out those two days, knowing how dangerus he was we took nothing for granted ( beside the win :D ).

@dodo my man, we spent the first few hours of game scraping for dear life. Great job making it almost all the way

To all the G's, great stuff from everyone we worked really well imo. It could have been flawless

- - - Updated - - -

Btw i tried so much to convince my team to forget playing it safe and lynch voller when bezzy was jailed. I live for moments like these in mafia, to win a game without losing any g and also lynching a known d was going to be epic. Klin and tomice were right to prefer winning it safely of course, but i really wanted to do something epic instead. In the end zach didnt even show up cos of a flat tire :D

I wanted us to all vote for voller in the last minute, kyle would protect me for insurance. It would have forced a coin toss of course, but it would have been epic :lol:
I knew then how much you wanted it :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Btw i tried so much to convince my team to forget playing it safe and lynch voller when bezzy was jailed. I live for moments like these in mafia, to win a game without losing any g and also lynching a known d was going to be epic. Klin and tomice were right to prefer winning it safely of course, but i really wanted to do something epic instead. In the end zach didnt even show up cos of a flat tire :D

I wanted us to all vote for voller in the last minute, kyle would protect me for insurance. It would have forced a coin toss of course, but it would have been epic :lol:
I"m so full of regret about that, goddamn

Still, best maffia game i've played in

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Its irrelevant now but I still don't get why I almost got lynched for not having much of a reaction to Alen saving Joker...it didn't seem like something out of character or particularly indicative of the role when it comes to him at least

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Its irrelevant now but I still don't get why I almost got lynched for not having much of a reaction to Alen saving Joker...it didn't seem like something out of character or particularly indicative of the role when it comes to him at least
I'll be honest I dont think it matters, you didnt do anything wrong and you werent the only one who didnt respond.

That's just how the game goes sometimes, it involves a loot more luck and coencidences then people like to think.

Btw the Alen lynch was atrocius, he should have been invastigated at most

- - - Updated - - -

And of course thank you @Kate for narrating, you great :agree:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Some of us had an agenda obviously, also we didnt know you were the lawyer. I remember saying to tomice wed win the game if we recruited the lawyer. :D

- - - Updated - - -
@Kate is the games best narrator without a doubt :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)