Rock and Voll All Nite: The Mafia Strikes the Music Industry (21 Viewers)

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
So you decided to fool around the first couple of days. What the hell...

- - - Updated - - -

Because you thought Qwisto was the BG?
Yes, we thought either Qwisto or Mohad was the BG. Mohad was my personal guess, because as I told the others that in Kate's opening story there are 4 band members and 2 of them are G's and 1 D, and I was pretty sure that the 4th (Mohad) had a special role as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It was the gun blaze. They knew that they were going to win the next day anyway, so they didn't want to complicate things and take the slightest risk that you'll gun blaze.
Exactly. Personally i wanted to gamble but klin and tomice were right to convince me to postpone it to the next day. All we needed was for voller to believe we didnt recruit kyle. When in the next day voller asked people to go for zach, we congratulated each other for the win and a successful plan. I go to work open the forum close to the end of the day and fucking klin gets banned :lol: i couldnt believe it :lol:

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
My first ever Mafia game experience in short:

Day 1 Tomice told me to change to invisibility mode asap before posting. I honestly didn't know why, but I did. First thing after I posted, Voller and Ocelot was on my ass. Less than an hour to go on day 1, I was leading the lynching vote and I thought I would die that night. Since I was also in prison, I couldn't recruit and things looked bad for us, but then blondu and joker took the heat and I was somehow saved. We were sure I would be next to die the next day but then Alen happened. :D

After day 1 and knowing that Ocelot got investigated, I told the other G's that I'm pretty sure Voller is the D and I told them why. We were planning to whack Voller on day 2 and I think we also sent the whack request already. Suddenly we decided that killing Voller would kill the game, also because Alen would already be gone that night. So to not make it too easy on ourselves we decided to keep Voller around and randomly whack Maddy.

We then decided to stop messing around and go for the win. The plan was to let Kyle save Zach and we would've won that night, but Klin got banned and it screwed us. It's all good though, I think we all enjoyed playing.

Special thanks to Tomice, Fred, Klin and Zach for being patient with me and teaching me about the game. Seriously, I didn't know anything when the game started. And of course thanks to Kate again for narrating! GG :D
You lied so much in this thread. good game for a newbie. and pretty brave to get a special role from that and keep it that way.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Honestly, Fred claiming that he is the D was amazing :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was meaningless and had nothing to do with the game really. I was fooling around, at the time it didnt matter at all that i was going to be lynched as we were planning to play it safe and win the next day. But Volker played a really good game. Kept us guesding on that day and was great at identifying the gs. I hate to give that little shit credit, but i love pkaying mafia with him.:D

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
It was meaningless and had nothing to do with the game really. I was fooling around, at the time it didnt matter at all that i was going to be lynched as we were planning to play it safe and win the next day. But Volker played a really good game. Kept us guesding on that day and was great at identifying the gs. I hate to give that little $#@! credit, but i love pkaying mafia with him.:D
I know, but I meant about the timing how you came up with such thing. Voller asked me to jail you that day, and I jailed Janna instead just to make 100% sure :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Btw i tried so much to convince my team to forget playing it safe and lynch voller when bezzy was jailed. I live for moments like these in mafia, to win a game without losing any g and also lynching a known d was going to be epic. Klin and tomice were right to prefer winning it safely of course, but i really wanted to do something epic instead. In the end zach didnt even show up cos of a flat tire :D

I wanted us to all vote for voller in the last minute, kyle would protect me for insurance. It would have forced a coin toss of course, but it would have been epic :lol:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
It was meaningless and had nothing to do with the game really. I was fooling around, at the time it didnt matter at all that i was going to be lynched as we were planning to play it safe and win the next day. But Volker played a really good game. Kept us guesding on that day and was great at identifying the gs. I hate to give that little shit credit, but i love pkaying mafia with him.:D
Yes, Voller played great and in the end won the game for the C's.

You my hero though, Tomice and you thought me a lot about the game or I would still be clueless.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I know, but I meant about the timing how you came up with such thing. Voller asked me to jail you that day, and I jailed Janna instead just to make 100% sure :lol:

It was a ridiculous claim of course. There was absolutely no way for me to know voller was the d. But i had to get in my 5 posts somehow :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes, Voller played great and in the end won the game for the C's.

You my hero though, Tomice and you thought me a lot about the game or I would still be clueless.
You were great too. I have to apologize to you for refusing your suggestion 2 days in a row to whack him. I insisted maddy was the detective. Well at least i got the detectives nationality right. Also props on figuring out mohad was a special role :tup:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
You were great too. I have to apologize to you for refusing your suggestion 2 days in a row to whack him. I insisted maddy was the detective. Well at least i got the detectives nationality right. Also props on figuring out mohad was a special role :tup:
LOL, the fucker said you guys knew I was the D, but decided to play around.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We didnt. A couple of them thought so, i absolutely didnt personally. We decided to keep you around when we didnt get convinced by dodo that you ere the d. We actualky agreed not to whack you and alen to keep the game interesting. When maddy turned out to be a normal c and you made that revealing post we realized our mistake. I literalky convinced them not to whack you and whack maddy instead. My worst mistake tbh :lol:

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
I insisted that you were the D, and some believed me but Fred didn't. We already sent the request to whack you, but then Fred decided to go for Maddy and we accepted because some said it will kill the game if you got whacked anyway.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It was really annoying. I had 1000 other things I needed to think about.
By that time we had established a plan on what to do. So i was bored :lol:

But you were really good. I dont know many players who would be as active as you are when having a role such as the detective. For that reason i was so sure you werent the d. I would love to be on the same g team with you one day :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I insisted that you were the D, and some believed me but Fred didn't. We already sent the request to whack you, but then Fred decided to go for Maddy and we accepted because some said it will kill the game if you got whacked anyway.
That pm i sent to kate to change the whack to maddy :lol:

I just wasnt convinced that volker could be the d when he was the loudest and most active player. But big props to you on figuring that out. :D :tup:

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
By that time we had established a plan on what to do. So i was bored :lol:

But you were really good. I dont know many players who would be as active as you are when having a role such as the detective. For that reason i was so sure you werent the d. I would love to be on the same g team with you one day :lol:
Thanks. :D On day 2 when Alen was basically lynched, you were in jail and Ocelot had been whacked, I was so worried about getting whacked. I even thought about going public, but decided to be really aggressive and push for the three-way between Alen, j0ker and Kyle. I was hoping you thought a detective wouldn't be that aggressive. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)