Amauri OUT
Del Piero HOLD
Paolucci OUT
Iaquinta HOLD
Trezeguet HOLD

TEAM: 28
GET RID OF: 13
HOLD: 15
sissoko must stay, but i would sell grygera..he can be replaced with a player like clerc from lyon who we can get on a free.

I'm still not happy with melo though, a good offer and bye bye.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
sissoko must stay, but i would sell grygera..he can be replaced with a player like clerc from lyon who we can get on a free.

I'm still not happy with melo though, a good offer and bye bye.
We definitely need to sell Grygera, but I think that it's time we spent some $ on our D; Fuck the Bosmans for the back line, we need to invest some serious coin already. It's cliche, but in most cases defense wins championships.

Also, we can't be selling Melo already. It can take time to adjust to expectations/ a new team, there's been a ridiculous lack of continuity in both our coaches and formations/style of play/player roles, and there's no way in hell we'd get anywhere close to that 25M, atm.

rainhard

May 5, 2004

Get back Criscito from Genoa is a must in my opinion. If we can get a worldclass CB , Ariaudo can be the backup for central defense.

If we really want to get a very good RB , and we must go for the best. If not, I think we should find a cheap one/ free transfer. and Clerc suit that.
It is the same for striker, another name is Benzema if we can get him on loan with option to buy. if he doesn't perform then give him back to Real.

:ultra:

Thx Aush,
Marouane Chamakh (Arabic: مروان الشماخ‎, born on 10 January 1984) is a Moroccan footballer who plays for the Bordeaux as a striker. Although born and raised in France, he chose to play international football for Morocco due to his Moroccan parentage (source Wikipedia)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
We definitely need to sell Grygera, but I think that it's time we spent some $ on our D; Fuck the Bosmans for the back line, we need to invest some serious coin already. It's cliche, but in most cases defense wins championships.

Also, we can't be selling Melo already. It can take time to adjust to expectations/ a new team, there's been a ridiculous lack of continuity in both our coaches and formations/style of play/player roles, and there's no way in hell we'd get anywhere close to that 25M, atm.
with both grygera and zebina hopefully leaving, clerc on a free at least gives us one RB option. But i agree, i think we do better depending on the $$ we have as well as what the coach is looking for. For example, he may not be world class yet, but Motta from Roma would be worthwhile going for..not overally expensive and offers a lot on that right side. If the new coach wants a wing back, then maybe Maggio from napoli should be looked at.

Either way, we are not going to attract the worlds best so i think we need to look at the likes mentioned above.

buffon
motta kjaer chiellini criscito
marchisio sissoko candreva
diego giovinco
dzeko

that wouldnt be bad.

OR

buffon
kjaer chiellini criscito
maggio sissoko marchisio kolarov
diego giovinco
dzeko

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Buffon STAY
Manninger STAY
Chimenti OUT
Caceres STAY
Cannavaro STAY
Chiellini STAY
De Ceglie STAY
Grosso OUT
Grygera OUT
Legrottaglie OUT
Molinaro OUT
Zebina OUT
Candreva STAY
Camoranesi OUT
Diego STAY
Giovinco STAY
Marchisio STAY
Melo OUT
Poulsen OUT
Salihamidzic OUT
Sissoko STAY
Amauri OUT
Del Piero HOLD
Iaquinta OUT
Trezeguet HOLD

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
So what if he nowhere to go? Are we gonna look after a semi-cripple has been? No way to keeping these old fogies if we have a choice, because then one way or another we're gonna end up using them more than we should.

Lol, and the training our young defenders thing, we said that before this season. We had him and Ferrara and that didn't work out to well. DC is crap, seems like Grygera has got worse and Molinaro is shining elsewhere. Ariaudo has been sent away.

Also, I don't want Caceres unless we're getting him cheaper and we get a better RB as a starter.
DC may stay I suppose because I doubt he would be easy to offload and have a lot off that to do.
Candreva, only if less than 6M.
Melo and Poulsen, one stay one go.
Sissoko? Mehhh, whatever. I'm indecisive.

DeLiriuM

Oct 25, 2009
Buffon STAY
Manninger STAY
Chimenti OUT
Caceres STAY
Cannavaro OUT
Chiellini STAY
De Ceglie OUT
Grosso OUT
Grygera OUT
Legrottaglie OUT
Molinaro OUT
Zebina OUT
Candreva STAY
Camoranesi OUT
Diego STAY
Giovinco STAY
Marchisio STAY
Melo STAY
Poulsen OUT
Salihamidzic OUT
Sissoko OUT
Amauri OUT
Del Piero HOLD
Iaquinta OUT
Trezeguet HOLD

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Buffon STAY :tup:
Manninger STAY :tup:
Chimenti OUT :tdown:
Caceres STAY :tup:
Cannavaro OUT :tup:
Chiellini STAY :tup:
De Ceglie OUT :)tup: )
Grosso OUT :tup:
Grygera OUT :tup:
Legrottaglie OUT :tdown:
Molinaro OUT :tup:
Zebina OUT :tup:
Candreva STAY :tup:
Camoranesi OUT :tdown:
Diego STAY :tup:
Giovinco STAY :tup:
Marchisio STAY :tup:
Melo STAY :tup:
Poulsen OUT :tup:
Salihamidzic OUT :tdown:
Sissoko OUT :tdown:
Amauri OUT
Del Piero HOLD :tup:
Iaquinta OUT :tdown:
Trezeguet HOLD: tup: :tdown:
Lets all blame Chimenti for this horrible season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)