Renovation time... (10 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I have made list of all Juventus player now, on loan, on co ownership and from primavera. And projection for next season. file type is Excel 2003

Feel free to download :flag1:

I hope this file can be useful for all of you.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I have made list of all Juventus player now, on loan, on co ownership and from primavera. And projection for next season. file type is Excel 2003

Feel free to download :flag1:

I hope this file can be useful for all of you.
I love that squad!! Please, fly to turin and offer your services.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
But the new player in mywishlist doesn't count the restriction about non eu player.

And I don't think it's possible to sell out all the player in red list.
Maybe Mark capable in doing that to generate that money for next year transfer window haha.

And if you ignore all my wishlist transfer. Who you will suggest to buy??
Let's discuss

juve2

Apr 16, 2010
I don't like the depth in CB positon and selling Del Piero for 12mil is unrealistic. Also I would keep Manninger he is a good back up.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I don't like the depth in CB positon and selling Del Piero for 12mil is unrealistic. Also I would keep Manninger he is a good back up.
It's Amauri for 12 million.
Alex is a legend at Juventus. he would spend his career at Juventus.

As a backup, i think Mirante is on par with Manninger.
Plus : 1. younger than Manninger
Minus : 2. Experience

About CB i agree with you. Maybe we should add another CB, maybe someone talented but the price is affordable. [i wonder if we can pull a transfer like Palermo did on Kjaer (~ 4 M Euro for someone talented but not proven enough) ]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's Amauri for 12 million.
Alex is a legend at Juventus. he would spend his career at Juventus.

As a backup, i think Mirante is on par with Manninger.
Plus : 1. younger than Manninger
Minus : 2. Experience

About CB i agree with you. Maybe we should add another CB, maybe someone talented but the price is affordable. [i wonder if we can pull a transfer like Palermo did on Kjaer (~ 4 M Euro for someone talented but not proven enough) ]
Mirante is at that age where he can't afford to spend his career on the bench, when he can easily get first team elsewhere, like he is at parma now. Anyhow i fail to see how having a younger gk for a number 2 makes him any better, lets be honest how often is a number 2 going to be called upon? and when doing so you want your most experienced GK who is always mentally prepared to do the job when on call, rather than throwing a kid into the deep end when he least expects it.

as for 12 mill for Amauri, his value has depreciated by at least 60% since we bought him, due to age and form we'll be lucky to even make 8 or 9 mill

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Mirante is at that age where he can't afford to spend his career on the bench, when he can easily get first team elsewhere, like he is at parma now. Anyhow i fail to see how having a younger gk for a number 2 makes him any better, lets be honest how often is a number 2 going to be called upon? and when doing so you want your most experienced GK who is always mentally prepared to do the job when on call, rather than throwing a kid into the deep end when he least expects it.

as for 12 mill for Amauri, his value has depreciated by at least 60% since we bought him, due to age and form we'll be lucky to even make 8 or 9 mill
Mirante is not a kid,he perform 32 games with Parma this season in all competition. plus we still own his 50%. If we can get Mirante's full ownership, I only see Manninger as a surplus. And it is better to get some money than nothing at all. But if we can't get Mirante then we can still get the money from his 50%. and keep Manninger for backup GK.

I think you knocked down Amauri value too low because of his form lately. Our only chance to get more money from Amauri sale is if Lippi called him up to Italy NT and perform well in World Cup.

This is latest quote from Lippi about Amauri chances for Italy NT
He [Amauri] will be followed like all the other players. I am taking this month to evaluate and take decisions that have to be made exclusively for the good of the national team.

–Marcello Lippi 13 April 2010

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mirante is not a kid,he perform 32 games with Parma this season in all competition. plus we still own his 50%. If we can get Mirante's full ownership, I only see Manninger as a surplus. And it is better to get some money than nothing at all. But if we can't get Mirante then we can still get the money from his 50%. and keep Manninger for backup GK.

I think you knocked down Amauri value too low because of his form lately. Our only chance to get more money from Amauri sale is if Lippi called him up to Italy NT and perform well in World Cup.

This is latest quote from Lippi about Amauri chances for Italy NT
He [Amauri] will be followed like all the other players. I am taking this month to evaluate and take decisions that have to be made exclusively for the good of the national team.

–Marcello Lippi 13 April 2010
having a gk in his mid 20s playing 2nd fiddle for the rest of his days whilst buffon is still playing? Mirante will be lucky to be playing first team for Juve by the time he's 30, what a waste of a career he wont play 2nd fiddle anymore, and neither do i believe we will buy full ownership of him

we paid what in excess of 20 mill for Amauri there is no way on gods earth would anyone pay 12 mill for him based on form and age, as i said his value has decreased by at least 60% and im not talking about his form of late, this is form that has been poor for nearly 2 years now, so how can you justify a 12 mill price tag for a player who is being outscored by defenders like Chiellini. and believe me as well Amauri wont be going to the world cup be it with Italy or Brazil, and even if he did i doubt he will start or make enough of an impact to increase his value, and if so then we would still be lucky to make at most 10 mill.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
honestly it saddens me to think that buying and selling players is as easy as selling products on ebay, the value of any player is only worth as much as the eye of the buyers themselves, i think it is ludacrus to think that any club in the world would be prepared to pay 12 mill for amauri off us.

ok let me put it this way, if amauri was playing for someone else and was on the same lack of consistency and form as he's shown at Juve, would you value him at 12 mill? i sure as hell don't.

honestly some of the posts ive seen of people making squads like its fm thinking oh krasic he must be worth 15 mill he's ours so long we pay that which is achievable by selling amauri who i guestimate someone will pay 12 mill for without thinking logically about the values of depreciation with form, it doesn't work like that, no offence rainhard but i didnt download your excel spreadsheet, purely for the fact i know its a waste of my time thinking that your idea is simple and is the foundation to success. Some of the best teams in the world arn't built on superstars, but built based on the right chemistry and balance.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
funny enough if amauri got some service he may actually score more. we dont exactly play to his advantage.

makes you wonder, we spend 60 plus mill on 3 players in amauri, diego and melo and we are not really utitlising any of them properly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)