Paul Pogba (27 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
However there are better players that can do different things for our squad right now. A top TQ like De Bruyne or James is one. A strong Vidal like presence player like Nainggolan. A world class Marchisio vice or the old Marchisio back at his peak, etc...

Pogba isn't the kind of good you can't do without. Never was, really.
Agreed, but i'm just referring to beeing open to a return

I do rate Juve's Pogba higher then anyone you mentionned bar James

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:tup:

This bridge has been burnt. Wish him hell during his career, no more trophies :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

He will NEVER come back, EVER. This isnt Atletico and Torres here, there is nothing here for him.
we will see. hopefully he something happens that will make him hand in a transfer request

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
we will see. hopefully he something happens that will make him hand in a transfer request
Which will show how unprofessional he is and that he is unable to assert himself when the going gets tough.

Literally less then 6 months ago the footballing world was his, now :lol: he's seen as a primadonna who's more interested about how he looks on screen then how he looks on the pitch.

The perfect player to put him in contrast with is Kante, which you said was shit :lol:
Kante has more offensive input then Pogs :lol:
Better passing, better dribbles, better shots, 2 feet shorter and looking like some straight up villager. No team would refuse Kante if he wanted to join them, as for Pogs :snoop:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Fergie was right for not playing him back in the day.
:agree:

Bet the old man is laughing his ass off right now.

Mar 9, 2006
[video=twitter;790254413478780928]https://twitter.com/HazardFlicks/status/790254413478780928[/video]

:lol: :rofl:

He was always lazy with personal marking in Juventus, i still remember couple of goals that we conceded when he didn't care about opponent player at all, first on my mind is counter-attacking goal by the Olympiakos

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not showing much at M.Union.Anyway I am so happy that Chelsea trashed them yesterday.Not at all because of Conte but because of that Portuguese gypsy coach .So happy.Now he will say that he needs arond half million eur .to strengthen the team properly.Arrogant piece of shit.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not showing much at M.Union.Anyway I am so happy that Chelsea trashed them yesterday.Not at all because of Conte but because of that Portuguese gypsy coach .So happy.Now he will say that he needs arond half million eur .to strengthen the team properly.Arrogant piece of shit.
Me too. I'm not even bothered about Pogba, he's a gimmick, but I love seeing Mourinho beaten as he's arrogant.

May 27, 2008
Same lazy appearance since the very first day of France '16. He is done guys. Simple as that. He clearly lost interest in playing football, plainly obscured by money and hoe's.

And there were clues of this all over the place: different hair cuts every day, very long holiday at the end of the season, supposedly targeting Ballon d'Or but went on to a mid-table team...

Which serious football player would join this Manchester United from a top club like Juventus, right after Higuain signing?

Apr 29, 2006
If United lose to out of form City as well this week - they are done. New narrative must set in, along with a new excuse of course. "Players are really struggling to adapt to Mourinho ways, because he is playing a different sport to LVG..." for instance.

Now they must have a public debate again, I mean the Golden Ball list wasn't at all favourable towards Mino's clients. Shareholders will be asking uncomfortable questions as: "Why do we pay this twat as much as players that have been on that list constantly and he ain't?" Mino must have someone to blame and I guess its Mou's time soon...

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If United lose to out of form City as well this week - they are done. New narrative must set in, along with a new excuse of course. "Players are really struggling to adapt to Mourinho ways, because he is playing a different sport to LVG..." for instance.

Now they must have a public debate again, I mean the Golden Ball list wasn't at all favourable towards Mino's clients. Shareholders will be asking uncomfortable questions as: "Why do we pay this twat as much as players that have been on that list constantly and he ain't?" Mino must have someone to blame and I guess its Mou's time soon...
Didn't they play vs City a couple of weeks ago?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)