Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
What makes me angry is not the 27 mill... is the fact that we said that we were not going to accept that Raiola's fee came from the 100 mill... and at the end we did...it make us look weak

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
What makes me angry is not the 27 mill... is the fact that we said that we were not going to accept that Raiola's fee came from the 100 mill... and at the end we did...it make us look weak
Actually it makes us look super smart to earn 72 mln on Pogba, it makes Raiola ridiculously lucky to earn 27 mln on him and ManU utterly stupid to spend 110 mln on him.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Doubt anyone from the club said something, it was more wishful thinking from us on tuz.

Mar 9, 2006
So when we signed him for "free" we gave them "25% from the next sale" possibility, dayum....and how much did pogba get from 27m? atleast 5m

- - - Updated - - -

And if you upset about giving them 27m then you must be retarded - when u sign no name from the man utd youth squad for free and all they ask is 25% from the next transfer you have to agree, this is how this market is working, just look for example at neymar's transfer or kaka's tranfers to madrid - the number of involved people who received part of the money from their transfers are crazy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)