Paul Pogba (53 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Mourinho was never going to get the best out of Pogba. It was definitely a $$$ move rather than a footballing move. If he wanted to win the Balon d'or like he says he does he would not have moved to Man United with such a poor team and big rebuilding job to do.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Mourinho was never going to get the best out of Pogba. It was definitely a $$$ move rather than a footballing move. If he wanted to win the Balon d'or like he says he does he would not have moved to Man United with such a poor team and big rebuilding job to do.
Or perhaps he is overrating himself so much that he thinks he could make the difference in this team. I can totally imagine this :lol:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:rolleyes:

I liked him in his first few seasons, then straight up disliked him because he took Ale's shirt and showed us he's too much of a bitch he is, then he put the nail in the coffin with all them transfer bs.

Hope he rots there.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah, this. With Mou and Zlatan, he most likely thought united would be better than it is.
:agree:

I think he thought he could be the star man of a team that would throw money around and be able to compete for the league and in Europe. The problem is that Man Utd haven't been anywhere near that level since Sir Alex and don't look like doing it anytime soon. Plus Pogba has shown last season/the Euros that he seems to lack the personality to lead a team and drag it forward.

Time will tell if he can become a leader and if Man Utd can turn it around. i think they probably will eventually, The problem for them is that their competitors all have lots of cash to spend.

It would be funny if they missed out on the CL again, given the money they have spent in recent years. But unless they improve significantly, Arsenal, Man City, Tottenham, Chelsea and Liverpool will remain stronger.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I think he has conclusively shown that he is far from a leader. He is extremely talented yes but is not a leader in any sense. This showed in his lack of effort with France (especially his disgraceful final), his choking with us early last season, and now his performances for Manchester. Vidal is ten times the man on a mental level.

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;790610055661924352]https://twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/790610055661924352[/video]
He was choking back then too.

Nov 1, 2002
I think he has conclusively shown that he is far from a leader. He is extremely talented yes but is not a leader in any sense. This showed in his lack of effort with France (especially his disgraceful final), his choking with us early last season, and now his performances for Manchester. Vidal is ten times the man on a mental level.
agreed 👍

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)