Paul Pogba (108 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pogba had these matches at juve too.. Lots of em.. But the difference is that the rest of the team was that good that most people weren't aware of how awful he played.. I remember matches where he lost the ball a hundred times where he could pass it very easily but tried to go past 3 players instead..

Then again he had matches at us where he was simply WC.. At united he hasn't had such a match yet
this.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Mou is saying that Dab-barber-to-barber could be a great defender because of his passing skills and his physicality. they are desperate to find anything on the pitch that pogba would be good at other than dancing like a retard kid with seizures

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Good riddance in the end. The kid wanted to leave, we got as much as we could from it, let's move on.

It shocks me he went to a team that plays EL but I guess Barca and Real didn't want to pay as much as we wanted.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's pretty sickening, actually.
I have absolutely no sympathy at all for Pogba. I honestly hope he doesn't win absolutely fuck all with Manchester United. Such a shame that he has to be in the same squad as Ibra, I've been looking forward to seeing Ibra in England for a while and that cunt Pogba ruined it for me.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I have absolutely no sympathy at all for Pogba. I honestly hope he doesn't win absolutely $#@! all with Manchester United. Such a shame that he has to be in the same squad as Ibra, I've been looking forward to seeing Ibra in England for a while and that $#@! Pogba ruined it for me.
tough love huh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)