Paul Pogba (54 Viewers)

How many minutes will he play for jj in 23-24 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Mourinho boasting last night about how stupid everyone was for doubting him, funny stuff.
You can see how desperate Mourinho is to motivate him and build his self confidence, making him their first choice penalty taker. Wonder what are Manu fans opinions of Pogba after yesterdays match as for me he was really mediocre bar the second goal and one great pass.
TBF after I saw his dance celebration for second goal I felt relieved he is not at Juve anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This is mous last dance, pun intende, in a big club, all mortgaged on the dabbing queen i won't be surprised if he himself starts buying the hype
mourinho probably thought that if allegri or conte could use pogba properly, it would be a walk in the park for him too.

btw only ~2 months have passed of the whole season, and we cannot judge this man.utd just yet.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
mourinho probably thought that if allegri or conte could use pogba properly, it would be a walk in the park for him too.

btw only ~2 months have passed of the whole season, and we cannot judge this man.utd just yet.
There's no doubt there's a lot of wishful thinking in our theories, but what are the chances this amalgam of mercenaries and overpaid hacks can have the cohesiveness to get there

gg89

Dec 15, 2015
There's no doubt there's a lot of wishful thinking in our theories, but what are the chances this amalgam of mercenaries and overpaid hacks can have the cohesiveness to get there
Well, it's the Premier's League, wouldn't be the first time an amalgam of mercenaries and overpaid hacks wins it :coffee:

I think United has the squad to pose a real challenge for the tittle, but I also think Mourinho is long done as a top trainer so...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Another one

Pogba - Awful again. Those who were saying he was world class/one of the best mids in the world are having a laugh. He's not fit to lace the boots of the best. You just can't have performances as bad as the ones he has been putting in. What he is, is a highlights player. Capable of some nice touches and shots from range, but then jogs around the rest of the game. Juve will be laughing that we gave them 90m while they bring in a clearly superior midfielder in Pjanic for 25m.
:hihi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)